Towelie x teen reader ( again have no idea what to call this different scenario)

This was requested by my friends Jason and Max

Y/N's p.o.v

I'm behind the school waiting for the new plug to show up the cops arrested the last one. Craig and I need to re up soon so we can sell in the high school. The guys name is Towelie weird but he can get good quality weed not just sift and for a decent price.

Towelie " y/n?"

I look over near the woods and see a Towel like and alive one ? Ok well that's new but with what I've seen in this town I'm not fucking surprised.

Y/n" Towelie the new plug?"

Towelie" yup that's me how much are you buying again?"

Y/n" 2 ounces for 250 right?"

Towelie " yah I got my own plants so I'm already profiting right now here you go"

Ok this guy is cool in my book cheap good quality weed doesn't come around often.

Towelie " hey y/n if you ever wanna chill I'll smoke you up"

He looked at me a little weird but I didn't say anything

Y/n" sure well I gotta go school is starting "

Towelie " ok don't forget to bring a towel"

I ran into the school to find Craig and give him his bag. Ok that was weird a towel was flirting with me.

Craig" hey babe"

Y/n" hey Craig"

I gave him his ounce and kissed his cheek will I'll pick up off of Towelie again just not alone.

Hey guys sorry again you don't end up with Towelie but it's hard to write with him not really being in a lot of episodes like Cartman and Kenny