secret admirer

Y/N's p.o.v

It was a normal day at school I sit at breakfast with Bebe and Wendy and talk about boys and our precious charts .

Wendy" hey y/n Bebe said she found this on your locker"

Wendy handed me a small note the writing was a little messy but readable deffenetly boys handwriting.

*Y/n I think your adorable, your smile brightens my day meet me by the lake today after school and you will find out who*

Wendy" wow that's adorable "

Bebe" yah you totally have to go!"

Y/N" of course but I'm gonna go alone I'll tell you girls the details later "

Bebe" ok but call us so we know that you are ok"

Y/N" I will"

this guy seems kinda cheesy but I like the effort he actually put thought into this unlike most guys. Well I guess I'll go to class. I wonder who I could be?

Kenny's p.o.v

yes she got the note! the girls already are trying to hunt down who wrote it but they have no idea no one knows not even my so called friends. I've been terrified to talk to y/n I mean look at her she's an angle. I didn't want to get rejected infant of the whole school I hope she comes alone.

Cartmen" Hey Kenny y/n got a love note from one of the guys how gay is that?! that guy has to be a pussy."

Kenny" yah ha ha he must be"

asshole you don't care about anyone except yourself maybe a girl would like you if you knew how to treat a person.

Kyle" maybe he's just nervous?"

Cartmen" it was you!"

Kyle" what no I like Bebe"

Stan" yah I agree with Kyle and no I didn't write it I'm dating Wendy"

Cartmen" you guys are all pussy's right Kenny?"

Kenny" shut up Cartmen"

this is why Kyle and Stan are my real best friends. We walk to class and I see her my angle from heaven. Ok keep your cool you will tell her everything later.

Mr.Garrison" ok class I'm going to split you into partners"

oh great with my luck I'm going to get her I'm so nervous I can't even speak to her how is this gonna work?

Mr.Garrison" ok y/n and kenny,Cartmen and stan,Kyle and Bebe,clyde and Craig, butters and Wendy"

We all switch seats and move next to our partners. My heart is racing she's so beautiful her beauty is beyond this world.

Y/N" hey Kenny so I was thinking about this for our project-"

I got lost in her angelic voice I love listening to her talk.

Y/N" so what do you think?"

fuck zoned out..

Kenny " that sounds good to me lets start"

I think that went well.

~time skip~

Y/N's p.o.v. *after school*

ok time to go to the lake I've been thinking about him all day.No guy at South Park high is this thoughtful. I just hope its not Cartmen I would never date him ever. I sit on the bench by the lake and wait.

Kenny" uhhh hey y/n"

Y/N" hey Kenny what's up?"

Kenny" I see that you got my note"

Y/N" that was you?"

no way my elementary school crush?!

Kenny" yah I've liked you for a long time now I was just to scared to ask you out"

Y/N" I actually have had a crush on you for a long time too"

Kenny" really well in that case will you go out with me"

Y/N" hell yes I will"

I pulled him into a hug and he waked me home hand in hand.

________________________________________________________________________________

Another week another update requests are recommended please comment.