One crazy night

This was requested by my friend Alex .C and quotev user samBBird

Mysterion's p.o.v

The Coon has turned he is working with professor Chaos now. The Coon abandoned coon and friends, the others have either gone solo or joined the freedom pals the group I lead. Butthole and I are outside Chaos' lair , the Coon kidnapped his sister y/n who was a part of coon and friends, actually the only girl allowed in that franchise.

Mysterion " Butthole are you ready?"

He just nodded his head not moving hie eyes away from the building. He's really pissed at the Coon for taking his sister they are close, Butthole hasn't spoke to anyone since she was taken.

Mysterion " let's go!"

We hopped off the top of the building and head to Chaos' lair...

Y/N's p.o.v

I'm in Chaos' holding cell waiting for my brother to get me I know he's coming . I tried to use my powers to melt the bars but it didn't work it almost as if my powers were taken away from me somehow.

Coon" y/n your brother is on his own he will never save you join us we will take over the world together "

Y/n" I will never like you Coon and I will never join evil"

Coon" you will eventually "

The Coon has had a crush on me for a while but I'm not interested in the fatass at all. I've always liked Mysterion he's nice and an actual hero not like the Coon who has been obviously lying the whole time. I heard a loud bang come from near the door! I look over to around where the door was and see the Coon is knocked out under it and my brother on top! I knew he would come for me.

Butthole" y/n!"

He ran over to the cell and attempted to rip the bars off but they burnt him?

Butthole" what the hell?"

Chaos " do you think I would let you get her that easy"

Mysterion " Chaos let her go are you really gonna let the Coon boss you around?"

Chaos " you think that's why we took her well why I wanted her here because the Coon likes her? Ha! No I took her because her brother is the most powerful super hero in SouthPark "

Well who knew Chaos was actually this evil he kinda seemed likes pussy to me. Well guess I was wrong.

Butthole" if you want a fight I'll give you one"

My brother charged at Chaos full power making Chaos drop the keys. While my brother was beating Chaos to a pulp Mysterion grabbed the keys and opened the door.

Y/n " thank you "

He took my hand and helped me out of the cell. When I got out we were close I looked down trying to hide the fact that I was blushing a bit. I look overto my brother covered in a mix of his and Chaos' blood.

Y/n" let's end this"

I use my powers that I seem to have back now to lift my brother and Chaos off the ground and separate them.

Mysterion " Chaos never come back leave South Park and never return "

I threw Chaos against the wall knocking him out and carefully put my brother down.

Butthole" y/n thank god your ok"

He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back I missed him so much.

Y/n" hey I'm a fighter you know that and I'll never give up until my last breath"

Butthole" thanks Mysterion, y/n lets go home"

Mysterion " no problem and y/n I hope to see you soon"

Y/n " you will"

We parted ways and once Mysterion was far enough my brother had to make a comment.

Butthole" y/n if you two become a thing I have to become overprotective brother again "

Y/n" hey at least he's a hero "

Butthole" fin but if he hurts you"

Y/n" I know and don't worry"

We arrived home and as usual our parents are fighting. We both quickly grab our food and head to our rooms to eat well my brother is probably gonna get the blood off of him then eat.

Butthole" goodnight y/n"

Y/n" night big bro"

I Finnish my dinner and then I hear tapping on my window.

Y/n" what the hell?"

I put my pajama shirt on( or sports bra whatever you wear to bed) and opened my window revealing Mysterion.

Mysterion " hey I wanted to make sure you were safe"

Y/n" yah we are ok my brother got most of the blood off I think ,thank you for helping him"

Mysterion " hey I was wondering would you like to go out  with me?"

Y/n" of course "

I pulled him into a hug and he kissed my forehead.

Mysterion " well I gotta go before your brother kills me but I'll see you tomorrow right ?"

Y/n" yah"

He hopped out the window and went home. I stub the window and laid down I can't wait till tomorrow with Mysterion Crap my brother . Well he will get over it......

Hey guys a special extra chapter for not posting last week hope you guys like it comment if you want this to continue or you have a request yourself.