My boyfriend is evil?

Professor chaos's p.o.v

It was Friday morning in class I'm sitting next to y/n; We have been dating for almost a year now.She's the best thing that's ever happened to mean I get to spend the whole weekend with her. I wish that I could tell her my dark secret but I can't lose her because of who I am.There is a new hero in town a girl she has to be one of the new girls who just moved to town who else could it be? I need to start my plan for taking over South Park and soon the whole world as well! But first my girl deserves a romantic date after school.

Y/N's p.o.v

I can't wait for my date with Butters! And after tonight is the final night of my training with Mysterion and go out into the field. I recently got powers and I had no idea how to use them but I knew I wanted to use them for good. My powers allow me to freeze time for a few minutes in a small area. Like Mysterion I have real powers unlike everyone else who just has gadgets which is cool but that just means I have to train twice as hard to make sure my powers are under control. One day I hope I can tell Butters about my powers but until then I got a date to get ready for.

<at KFC because why not>

Y/n" aww butters this is amazing just me and you hanging out, hey maybe later we can have a little fun"

Butters" of course anything for my baby girl"

I felt my heart flutter when we kissed, fuck I love this guy so much.As we finish our food I heard a certain asshole speak.

Cartman" hey look you guys it's Butters,Hey fag you still paying that girl to date you?"

I'm going to fucking kill him.

Y/N" Cartman your fats scares girls away when is the last time that you had a girlfriend elementary school?"

Stan" oooo she burned you dude"

Cartman"shut up Stan and you bitch I'm not fat I'm big boned"

I froze time wanting to shut him up. Ok relax I'm going to leave with Butters and finish our nice evening together and everything will be ok.

Kenny" still doesn't affect me"

Y/N" that's because you have real powers like I do,I'll be at your layer at 9 sound good?"

Kenny" yah I'll get fat ass away from you two and watch out for Chaos Butters is vulnerable "

Y/N" I will thank you"

Time unfroze and Kenny kept his promise and took Cartman to the front to order. I hate keeping this secret from Butters but it's for his own good.