Don't be nervous

This was requested by my friend Abby

Tweek's p.o.v

I'm sitting at my desk waiting for class to be over there is way to much to do today. First i have to pick up my parents delivery then clean the shop then do all my home work and Cartman's then Gahhh there's no time all this responsibility is too much pressure!

Miss.Garison" ok class we have a new student, why don't you introduce yourself ?"

Y/n" hi I'm y/n but you can call me n/n ( nick name ) and I love f/f (favorite food ) and I'm 16 and I love animals "

Miss. Garison" that's very lovely y/n ok just go over and sit next to Tweek , Please Tweek raise your hand"

Gahhh ! Why me ! I raise my hand twitching a bit , fuck ! She's gonna think I'm weird.

Miss.Garison" oh and Tweek would you mind showing y/n around?"

Tweek" gah uhh sure?"

Miss. Garison" great now that's settled let's start class"

Now I have to talk to! She's definitely gonna hate me or just tease me after today I mean look at me at me I'm a mess my shirt isn't even buttered half the time , but she's so perfect with her (e/c) eyes and amazing (h/c) Gahhh!!! This is way too much pressure! Ok ok think of my happy place and relax.

( time skip because Tweek drank too much coffee)

*Ring*

Gahh !! Oh no now I have to show her around!

Y/n" hey Tweek?"

Tweek" oh , yah umm follow me "

I grab my bag and lead her to various classes telling her what they are and apparently she's in most of my classes and also really nice.

Y/n" thanks Tweek I don't think I would ever have found my way around here without you"

Tweek" oh I'm no problem "

We walked to the cafeteria and she kissed my cheek then walked over to the girls table. Holy crap! She doesn't hate me maybe this is the start of a great friendship or maybe the start of something much more.