The end to the players game

Y/N's p.o.v

Today was the same as every other day it started off good talking to the girls and planning our next trip to the mall. But then right when I thought he would not show up he did.

Clyde" hey y/n"

Clyde the player is taking to me again great...

Y/n" what do you want Clyde?"

Clyde" come on y/n you know what I want"

Yah he'll never he has been with every girl in this school except me and I plan on keeping it that way.

Y/n" no Clyde I will not go out with you"

Clyde" why?"

Y/n" because you have been with every girl in the school except me and that's the only reason you want to be with me"

Clyde looked hurt by my comment but quickly hid it.

Clyde" I'll get you to change your mind one day"

He walked away winking at the girls. They all squealed and fought over who he winked at.

Wendy" y/n Clyde actually likes you"

Y/n " no he doesn't Wendy he wants to hook up then break up just like every other girl he has been with"

Wendy " no he actually likes you he told my boyfriend Stan and asked him for advice "

Y/n " how an he like me we haven't hung out since middle school?"

Wendy" y/n you are still a tomboy t heart that loves video games and loves hot topic he's perfect for you"

Y/n" yah but still he's also broke everyone of my friends hearts"

Wendy" you used to like him what happened?"

Y/n" well we stopped hanging out he started dating other girls and I was just ignored after that then the girls let me hang around them"

Wendy" your afraid to like him again because you don't want to get hurt again?"

Y/n" yah"

I've always liked him but since high school started I thought he forgot that we were ever friends "

Y/n" tell him I gotta think about it but don't think about it but don't get your hopes up he really hurt me I know it was a long time ago but still"

Wendy" I know I remember convincing the girls to let you hang out with us I knew you were cool"

And that's why she's my best friend she is the only person in the world who understands me .

Y/n" thank you Wendy "

Wendy" no problem "

She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. I waved bye and went to my first class of the day ( f/c) * favorite class* well I'll have plenty of free time I always finish all my work quickly so free time on my phone yay!

< time skip brought to you by Craig flipping off the teacher again>

Half way threw class and as usual I'm done with everything. I was playing candy crush when someone texted me. Clyde? He still has my number? Nah he probably got it from one of the girls they will do anything for him.

Clyde' hey (n/n) * nick name *'

Y/n' hey Clyde what's up?'

Clyde ' do you want to play video games like we used to I miss that'

Y/n' really?'

Clyde ' yah you were my best friend I wish that I didn't fuck that up'

I thought about it for a moment what the hell why not if he try's anything I'll say no.

Y/n' sure but it's not a date just friends right?'

Clyde ' yah we will be playing Xbox one that cool?'

Y/n' yah I love Xbox '

Clyde' I know I remembered so see you after school at my place?'

Y/n' yah I'll drive over'

Clyde' see you later (n/n)'

Y/n' bye Clyde see you later'

The bell rang signaling my next class . Well this day may not be that bad.

< time skip brought to you by Kyle calling Cartman a fat ass>

I go to my car and unlock it only to see Wendy and Stan waiting for me .

Y/n" hey Wendy "

Wendy" remember I'm here for you if things get well or not"

I guess Clyde told Stan about me agreeing to hang out.

Y/n" thanks I'm actually going to play video games and no only as friends not a date"

Wendy" text me tonight ok?"

Y/n" ok"

We hugged and then I got into my car and drove to Clyde's house. I arrived at his house quickly since he lives so close to the school. He was sitting on his porch waiting for me. I got out of my car and walked over to him.

Y/n" hey Clyde "

He looked up at me and his face lit up like he's been waiting for this moment for so long. Ok no not a date he knows this .

Clyde " y/n ready to play the new game I just got ?"

Y/n" hell yah what game?"

Clyde " Subnotica "

( ok just saying best game ever I'm very addicted to it it's on pc, Xbox one , and PlayStation try it out and ps it's a one player game)

< time skip brought to you by Clyde kicking your ass staying alive the longest >

Clyde " hey y/n?"

Y/n" yah?"

Clyde " I love you I'm so sorry that I hurt you I'm an asshole for ever hurting you "

Can I trust his words? Is he telling the truth ? There is no doubt I do love him but I can't go threw that pain again.

Y/n" Clyde I -"

I was cut off but Clyde kissing me. Instead of me pulling away like the voice in my mind told me to do I kissed him back and felt sparks. I've never felt this way before about anyone. We pulled apart and Clyde looked into my eyes .

Clyde " y/n please be mine I promise I will never hurt you and I will always be yours "

I can't hide it anymore.

Y/n" of course Clyde I've always loved you I was just scared "

Clyde " I promise to never hurt you princess "

He smiled and kissed me once again, pulled me into his chest and held me tightly and protectively. I laid me head on his chest as he started the game up again. I'm happy now I got my best friend back my lover. I hope our love will last forever..

Hey guys do this was requested by a friend who did not want to be named and I hope you guys love the long chapter I'll be posting another one next week hope you guys love ❤️