An unexpected spark ( multishot)

I'm only gonna put craig's name as super Craig in some situations only because that will create so much typing that will make this take really long to type but it's a long chapter the longest I've ever written hope you guys like

This was requested by Quotev user Evangeline8616

Craig's p.o.v

Mysterion " there is a new villain working with Chaos , I've heard rumors that she is his sister but we don't know if that's true or not"

Great another villain we already have to deal with enough right now.

Coon" maybe we can take her and have her join the hero's side?"

Wonder tweek "are you crazy what if she gets out and attacks us or worse!!?"

Oh great my ex ,when I thought I was gay does he ever shut the hell up.

Craig" shut it tweek!"

Coon" shut up you guys this isn't couples counsel "

Mysterion " I hate to say this but the Coon is right we can't handle anymore crime right now we have to get her on our side before it's too late"

Wow Mysterion and the Coon never get along .

Toolshed " ok so let's break into groups of 3"

Mysterion " ok Coon you take wonder tweek and captain diabetes and I'll take super Craig and Toolshed. Human kite you take the rest of the group up to the roof tops in case we need back up"

Human kite" ok come on guys lets get into position "

Well. Let's go kidnap Chaos' sister . Wow are we the villains today?

Y/N's p.o.v

Chaos " hey little sis how is training going?"

Y/n" good but I'm bored lets do something more fun"

Chaos"  y/n you know that you have to stay with me though ok?"

Y/n" ok let's go!!"

I'm so excited I've been training for weeks I just wanna join my brother and create chaos threw out our small town. The door opened up revealing my brothers loyal minion.

Minion" Chaos I heard rumors that the heroes plan to take y/n and turn her good!"

Fuck now I can't even leave my brothers sight really that's funny there is no changing me that easy.

Chaos" what I'm the villain here, y/n we have to go get your sword"

Y/n" really running no fun but fine and most importantly it's a katana !"

I grabbed my baby she is nice and sharp. I hate this I understand that my brother wants me protected but I not a baby anymore. I can't believe the heroes think they can change me Ha! If anything I'll make one of their own join us...

< time skip brought to you by Scott malkinson having diabetes >

Chaos' p.o.v

My little sister's plan could work but I don't want them to take her at all. I made her promise that the plant to make one of the heroes evil is a last resort. For now we are getting money to pay for my minions, hey they aren't free. I was filling the last bag up with money and handed it to my sister. She goes to the truck to put the money away but doesn't come back.