My Midnight hero

This was requested by my friend Josh.M

Y/N's p.o.v

I can't believe him that asshole . Lately my boyfriend Eric Cartman he's been ditching me every night and the next day he comes up with a lame ass excuse to cover his ass. I walk away from the movie theater we were soposed to meet at tonight and start to walk home . This is the 20th time this month , I know what you are thinking then just break up with him . Well I can't there's something stopping me from doing it but I have no idea what .

Homeless guy " hey Hun what are you doing out so late?"

Fuck my life I go to run away but I'm pulled and turned around by my wrist.

Homeless guy" why are you trying to run off I just want to talk"

I struggle to get out of his Iron grip with no avail but then someone dropped down from the top of the building. Wait what's the hell?

Coon" let her go or you will have to deal with me"

He had a raccoon tail and long claws for finger nails , raccoon ears and mask hiding his identity . The homeless guy pushed me to the side and took out a knife.

Homeless guy" ok kid you want a fight I'll give you one!"

The homeless guy charged and the boy, but this did not faze him. The boy used his long nails and scratched the homeless guy making him bleed heavily .

Homeless guy" I'll beat you next time boy!"

he ran off leaving me with the raccoon boy .

Coon" are you ok y/- I mean mam?"

y/n " yes, were you just about to say my name?"

coon"ok but promise me that you won't be mad at me and keep my secret ?"

y/n" yes but what are you-"

he took off his mask revealing my boyfriend Eric.

Coon " I'm sorry I've not been able to make out dates at night I had to make the town safe for you"

Y/n" I love you Eric"

Coon" really you mean it??!"

y/n" of course I do your keeping everyone safe how can I not be happy to be with you?"

Coon" I love you y/n"

y/n" and I will always love you Eric"

he pulled me into kiss then walked me home to make sure I was safe