Fall for me

Y/n's p.o.v

In the kingdom of Koopa Keep there was two princesses me and my sister Kenny.The stick of truth has been stolen Clyde our old merchant has become the prince of darkness and stole the stick of truth. The power of the stick took over him whoever controls the stick controls the universe.

Kenny" y/n we must hide Clyde and his army are starting an attack they are also taking prisoners use against the wizard"

y/n" go to the panic room I'll meet you there soon don't open the door I have a secret way in"

Kenny"ok"

I run into my room and grab my dagger I'm not leaving defenseless. I hear footsteps coming towards my room. I hid in my closet with my dagger close to my chest. I refuse to go down without a fight .

Clyde" y/n I know your in here just give up now and no harm will come to you"

I stay silent I won't let him over power me just because he controls the universe doesn't mean that he controls me.

Clyde" last chance y/n or you will give me no choice but to rip this room apart until we find you"

go ahed your men will die if they try.

Clyde" fine have it your way"

the closet door opened and I tackled the guard to the ground stabbing him in the heart killing him instantly. Clyde looked down at me smiling evilly. Why the hell are you smiling I just killed your men .

Clyde" oh y/n I'm not that weak pathetic kid anymore"

he held a staff like the wizards  and lifted me off the ground .

y/n" let go of me you asswhipe"

Clyde"now that's no way to speak to your fiancé "

What the hell?

y/n" hell no who gave you their blessing my parents are dead and the wizard would never"

Clyde" I did sweetheart I control the universe now"

y/n" I will never be your queen I hate you and I will never love you not after everything you have done"

Clyde" you will learn to love me"

He blew some dust into my face and everything went dark...

________________________________________________________________________________

Another week another update sorry for the short chapter I need requests to help me come up with ideas please comment and I'll have a better chapter next week.