Prologue

(First written fanfiction ever, don't hurt me if it's bad...)

Normal Universe 3rd P.O.V.
It has been such a boring day at school, especially your English lessons. You hated your current subject, literature, this got even worse with the voice of your teacher because in 30 minutes he managed to bore half of your class to sleep. The only reason it's only half your class is because the other half had their phones out and were just playing a game (you included). At first being bored wasn't such a big problem, however after being bored for literal days you began to kinda... lose interest in this world. No! You are not suicidal, just bored out of your mind. This leads to wearing a fake smile at school, telling people your fine when you're looking depressed. Then there was the worst part... Since your sixth birthday you had a half split personality. He is almost the same as you, however where you were a little antisocial and quiet, he would often come out and say you thought out loud and most of all, he was a extreme hot head. You became friends, and whenever you got bored he would cheer you up by just talking to you. You eventually decided to give him a name, since not even him knew his name, and thus you called him Wolf. However after last year, when he had made you hurt your friends, you had a fight in your head. After the fight he went silent, he only ever did something when you were putting your body thru intense exercise. He did help you with that in multiple fights and in intense basketball games, though he still refused to speak to you.

However, one day when you were busy doing everything but your homework, you noticed something strange in your backyard from your window. You saw a red and black portal in your backyard, so like every bored kid you went to investigate, and mostly see if you haven't gone insane yet. You ran straight downstairs, and sure enough you hadn't lost your mind after all, because there actually was a portal in your backyard. Being the total idiot you were you got closer and closer, until you noticed something come out. To be more exact, two persons came out, wearing pretty scary masks. The first person was clearly female, and wore a mostly black and red kimono and had long black hair with some red strands. The second one was a man who wore what seemed to be a simple shirt, some shorts and for some reason an armour plate on his right shoulder. He had yellow hair, like yellow. There was blonde, but his hair was something you could only compare to the colours from the sun.

1st P.O.V.

(y/n): Who are you???
???1: I can imagine that you have a lot of questions, which we will try to answer. However we came here because we need your help. So before you we answer we would like to know if you intend to listen.
???2: And to answer your question, you can call us Mr. X and Mrs. B for now.
I have to call them letters??? Better be careful what I say, because they seem like they could really hurt me.
(y/n): Okay, I'll listen.
Mrs. B: Our world is in trouble, and we need multiple persons to protect the ones who can change our world.
(y/n): But if they can change the world, why would you need me?
Mr. X: Because they aren't ready to take on the evils of our world yet.
(y/n): I don't intend to be rude, but how exactly would I be able to protect someone? I mean I'm just a 15 year old kid, with no training in combat.
Mrs. B: We intended to train you ourselves, but first we would like to test your skills.
Mr. X: You know, strength, speed, jumping power etc.
(y/n): Okay then, how and where would you like to test me?
Mrs. B: One last thing, you are not allowed to let your 'pet' help you.
As she said this you froze, your eyes widening and you mouth hanging open.
(y/n): H-h-ho-how did you know?! I have told no one about him!
Mr. X: You didn't really expect us to come to another universe to look or someone, if we hadn't done our research did you?
You were still in a daze, however you managed to get an actual sentence out of your mouth.
(y/n): Seems legit, though I would like to know how you discovered.
As you said this thy just looked at you with a look that said 'If you ask we will punish you' so you just let it go.
Mrs. B: First up is the jumping test, do you have any form of measuring your jumping height?
(y/n):Well, I do have a Basketball hoop. However I do have one condition about physical training.
Mr. X: What might this 'condition' be?
(y/n): I never train alone. So mister would you mind doing the test with me?
Mr. X: You just try to keep up. *whispering* cocky ass kid.
(y/n): Yeah yeah, you might be taller, however I'm sure that I can jump higher