Part of the team ... somewhat

~+~Your POV~+~

As team RWBY and I headed towards our dorm I tried to patch things up with Weiss, TRIED... I don't think she really likes me though....

(y/n): So Weiss, I really appreciate it that you're letting me stay in your dorm!
Weiss: Don't thank me! It's bad enough as it is that I have to deal with you in general, so having you in our room isn't my 'perfect' idea of a dorm...

(y/n): I know, which is why I appreciate it!
Weiss: Huh?

(y/n): You didn't have to allow it, you were asked to. Yes, you did get persuaded by Ruby, and I begged you to allow it, but it was still on your own accords.

Weiss: Wow... I didn't see you for being that deep.

(y/n): Most people do... Anyway, I was hoping to patch things up with you and apologize for everything I've done. These are mostly my smartass remarks, which I will try and keep in control. For that I'm truly sorry, I know I can be kind of a dick...

Weiss: Apology ... accepted. But no funny business in our room!

(y/n): Wasn't really planning on it anyway. Besides, you can kill me tomorrow, since I'm REALLY tired.

This feels good, having her as a "friend". This adds the final person I wanted to be friends with.

After arriving at our dorm, we immediately noticed the four beds and a sleeping bag. Everyone just flung his stuff to the side and headed straight to bed. I didn't even bother to switch to my pajama's. I might not need sleep, but boy do I want it after an intense day full of exercise. I just fell down on the sleeping bag and fell asleep almost immediately.

(y/n): goodnight!
RWBY: Night!

~+~Time Skip~+~

I was awoken by some early rays from thru the window. After checking the time I saw that it was 6:30. great... I did feel incredibly energetic, which was nice. This soon led to the decision to go for a quick morning workout, so I headed down towards the training room. Once arrived I saw that I was forever alone in the whole hall. Yay, everything's mine! I started off by going for a run, with the treadmill on maximum speed of course... I then went on to my favorite part, the jumping rope. Increasing both hand-eye coordination and leg muscles. This went on for about 10 minutes until I got bored, so I started doing extra stuff during it. Showing off while no one is watching makes it so much easier. I eventually ended after half an hour and decided now would be a good time to change into my school uniform.

I headed towards the dorm to see all the girls still sleeping. And I thought I was tired... Well, after changing in my school uniform minus the blazer, which I happily replaced by my (f/c) Hoodie, I gently poked Ruby in an attempt to wake her. She stirred for a moment until her eyes fluttered open. She looked me dead in the eyes, and I couldn't do anything besides staring. After a second of her realizing she blushed and looked away. This broke me out of my trance too and up and ready for the day!

(y/n): Morning Ruby. Sorry for waking you, but I thought it would be best to wake you all so we won't be late for class.

Ruby: Morning (y/n). And it's no problem. Would you mind helping me wake Yang and Blake?
(y/n): Sure, but why not Weiss?
Ruby: (evil smirk) I have a better idea for her...

(y/n): I know just the thing!

I then reached into my bags and tossed her my whistle. She gave me a kind smile, which turned into an evil one as she looked back at Weiss. Oh, this is gonna be good! After I woke Blake and Ruby woke Weiss, we told them to go and change. After they returned they saw Ruby with the whistle in her hands, and they too, obtained a mischievous smile. Just as Weiss was waking up Ruby blew the whistle, hard!