Time to sleep

~+~Your POV~+~

When you, Ruby and Jaune entered the huge auditorium to watch the entrance ceremony you notice that there is barely any room left. Ruby and I then turn around as we hear two familiar voices.

Yang: Ruby, we're over here! I saved you a spot.
Guy: (y/n), hurry up man, the ceremony is about to begin.
(y/n): Where the hell did you come from? You weren't on the airship with us.
Guy: You and I both know I hate traveling by anything that flies.
(y/n): Actually, I don't... Amnesia remember.

Guy: Riiight....

As I had already walked away, don't hate me, I completely forgot to say anything to Jaune... Fortunately for me Ruby wasn't as rude as me!

Ruby: Oh hey! I'm really sorry, we gotta go. See you after the ceremony!
Jaune: Hey guys Wait! Aw, great. Where am I supposed to find other nice people to talk to?

He then walks away sadly, clearly not noticing the redhead who had been eyeing him since entering...

Guy: Ten bucks he's to blind to notice her.
(y/n): We shouldn't bet over these things. *silent* Besides I know you're right...

Guy: That's what I thought!
Yang: Guys! I'm trying to talk to Ruby! So sis, how was your first day?
(y/n): You mean since you ditched her?
Ruby: And I literally exploded!!!
Guy: You're kidding right?

Yang: Yikes, meltdown already?
(y/n): Unfortunately not...
Ruby: No I really exploded in front of the school!!! There was some fire and I think some ice...
(y/n): Don't forget electricity! It was there too.
Yang: Well, it didn't seem that bad. You walked in with another guy, so I guess you made a friend.
Ruby: Well, he did help me after my explosion, after you left me alone. I just tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad! I just wanted her to stop yelling...
Weiss: YOU!

She jumped in my arms, which I didn't expect. So I fell down, with Ruby on top of me. It was really awkward... Luckily Ruby didn't notice the growing blush on my face because she was too busy panicking.

Ruby: Oh god, it's happening again!
(y/n): Could you please stand up again. The floor isn't my favorite plays to sit on...
Ruby: Oh, sorry.

Weiss: You were lucky we didn't get blown off the side of the cliff!
(y/n): Wow, if exaggerating was gradable, you'd have an A+
Weiss: Shut up you!

Yang: Oh my god, you really exploded...
Ruby: It was an accident
(y/n): Come on princess, just accept the apology already.

She then held two pamphlets in her hands. One had information on Dust, while the other seemed to have the words "How to be a gentleman" written onto it.

Ruby: What are these?
(y/n): They seem like instruction manuals...

She then hands us both our belonging pamphlet.

Weiss: Do you really want to start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely!
(y/n): Not really...

Weiss then looks at me like I just offended her mother.

(y/n): I'm not gonna apologize! If you get to call my friend a dolt, I get to speak my mind about you.

Yang: Look, it looks like you three just started off on the wrong foot.
Guy: Yeah, why don't you try to start over and become friends. Or at least try to not hate each other...

Ruby: That's a great idea.

She then holds out her hand and clears her throat.

Ruby: Hello Weiss, I'm Ruby. Wanna hang out? We could go shopping for school supplies.
Weiss: *feigning being enthusiastic* Yeah, and we can go paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, such as tall, (hc) and annoying over here!