Not so Death Battle

{==3rd POV==}

Guy looked at his best friend with confusion clear in his eyes. He stared for what felt like years, before finally asking, "Why'd you do that? I was busy" without any form of emotions. (Y/n) replied, "You were trying to kill him! What'd you expect?! For everyone to just look along and tell you it's fine?!" Cardin scurried away from the crazed huntsman-in-training and hid behind (Y/n). He looked at the taller boy before grabbing a sword in his right and a gun in his left and spoke, "Cardin, I don't know what'd you've done to get him this mad, and quite frankly I don't give a shit! What I do know is that you fucked up, Majorly! Now run off and hide if you want to live, I'll try to calm him down." Guy then replied, "You know, I've been holding back all this anger, all this frustration. Every time you told me to let it go, I've wanted to just let loose and fight. Finally I can cut loose. It's just a shame it's against weak ol' little (Y/n). You remember don't you? How I was always the one saving you."

The brown haired bully stared at the boy, not knowing why someone like him would help him. He bullied his race, has tried hurting him on multiple occasions and is the sole person to blame for their current predicament. He was the one who forced Guy to get angered beyond his mental capacity, he had taunted him when he knew he couldn't win. Fully taking in that his actions did indeed have some repercussions, even for him, he stood up straight with his weapon in hand. He tried the tough-guy act, but his eyes held fear. He finally spoke, "What, and let you have all the fun? I can take him"

(Y/n) had enough and forcefully slammed Cardin on the head with his gun, after which he kicked him down the hallway. "Professor Goodwitch, please take the idiot away from here. I'll try to handle this" (Y/n) spoke. (Y/n) prepared himself. He threw a fresh ammo clip in the air and slammed his gun into it, while bringing his sword down in a threatening manner. The two members of team LGND stared at each other. Everyone was left in suspense. Never had they seen these two duke it out. Both of them were seen as incredibly powerful warriors, but also as best friends.

The suspense was killing as (Y/n) had a serious expression while Guy had a smirk. (Y/n) twisted his sword in a reverse position as Guy grabbed his sword and created a shield of water. "This isn't you, Guy!" Yang yelled from the bleachers. While Guy yelled back, "This is me! The really real me. The unrestricted me. The me that will anyone who dare stand in his path" Yang was stunned. The man she loved had seemingly transformed into a psychopath overnight. (Y/n) looked him dead in the eyes and he noticed that the usual brown eyes had some green hue around it.

After the intense stare-down, Guy lost his patience and conjured up a huge ball of water which he send towards (Y/n), who in turn seemingly disappeared and reappeared behind his friend. He took aim at the huge buster sword and shot. Guy turned around just in time to block the shots with his shield.

On the sidelines, Ozpin was staring intent at the battle between two top-students. Though it was inappropriate to think like that in such times, Ozpin could only wonder how an all-out fight between the two would usually go.

Guy lashed out with a wave of water and slammed his friend against the wall. He tried to keep him in the water, but (Y/n) quickly jumped out of it and sprang from wall to wall. Yang stood on the bleachers with her Ember Celica activated, ready to jump in and enter the fray, but she was stopped by Ozpin. "Don't! He needs to take care of this himself." "But---" yang tried to argue, but Ozpin shook his head no. She held onto the railing so hard that her knuckles turned white. Frustrated that she couldn't do anything to help him. Ruby placed a hand on her shoulder to slightly sooth her.

(Y/n) and Guy finally locked swords after both bouncing around the room. But it was clear that Guy was a lot stronger as he pushed his former companion away, and his sword slammed a crater in the floor. (Y/n) put his gun away and grabbed two swords, before sending multiple slash waves at Guy, who simply slammed them away with his sword.