Prologue 2

As you fell down, you began to think how you should explain this to the person you are supposed to protect. Perhaps joking about might get you out of that, but none of that anymore. You started to see some stuff down there. Of what you could make out you saw someone fighting black wolf like creatures. Out of nowhere you felt you sheaths loosen and saw them fall away from you.

(y/n): Well shit...

You just gave up on even trying to reach them, knowing that there was zero percent chance you could actually reach them. As you looked down again, you saw the person having problems fighting the wolves, which just kept coming. How much of those things are around here? Deciding that this might be a good moment for a good hero impression, you tried to increase your speed. Why would you be scared, you could jump almost just as high if you tried. You tried to angle yourself toward one of the wolves, but noticed that you 'might' have overdone it with increasing speed.

(y/n): Aw, double shit! HEADS UP!!!

You landed with you feet on one of the wolves, destroying its skull in mere milliseconds. You noticed the person staring, and saw a wolf sneak up behind her. In the blink of an eye you grabbed your pistol and shot the wolf, to the surprise of ,which you only now noticed was, girl.

(y/n): Hey, no staring in the middle of a fight! We'll talk about this later!

This time it was her who saved your ass, shooting her sniper an inch next to your head and headshotting a Beowulf.

(y/n): Okay, that was impressive!
Girl: Do you always talk so much when fighting.
(y/n): Nope, only when the enemies are boring me.

As if they heard me, more Beowolves started to come out of nowhere. Man where do those things come from.
You decided you had enough of playing this little game and grabbed your twin pistols and jumped in the air. You spun around took an insane amount of shots. While the girl was fighting her own pack of Beowulves, the ones around you started to drop dead one after another. In mere seconds you burned through your pack, and your ammo. As you looked over, you saw the girl having problems with her pack, as she was falling down with a wolf ready to swipe at her. You tried to shoot it, but noticed that you had no more ammo.

(y/n): *sigh* Guess it's one of those days.

You ran over to her full speed only to see that the Beowulf had managed to swipe her scythe out of her grasp. You ran over to grab it, and then got in front of the girl.

(y/n): Duck!

She immediately ducked and you swung her scythe around you while activating your semblance, together with having your eye flash (f/c). You cut through the whole pack of Beowolves with a single slash. After the Beowolves were gone you tried to calm down, as your returned to its normal colour. You only just noticed you used THAT attack and immediately felt the pain in your right arm. You fell down to your knees, trying not to scream from the pain. As you sat there trying to recompose yourself the girl you just saved came to you with a concerned look on her face. Eventually the pain became too much for you and you passed out.

Time skip

You woke up in an unfamiliar place. The first thing you noticed was the figures on a plank above your feet. Grimm figures. Funny, in a world where you fight to kill them, there is someone who has little toy figures of them. Your thoughts were interrupted as the girl you saved walked in the room. She noticed that you were awake and a smile quickly appeared on her face. She looked kinda cute like that.

Girl: uhm, how are you??
(y/n): Good I think, my arm still hurts a little, but it could be much worse.
Girl: If you don't mind me asking, who are you?
(y/n): I don't mind, and my name is (y/n) Wolfe. And what's yours?
Girl: It's Ruby, Ruby Rose.
(y/n): Well then, Ruby. It's nice to meet you.
Ruby: Why did you save me?
(y/n): Well I can't just leave someone who's in trouble alone to die now, can I?
Ruby: I would have done the same, but where did you come from, because one moment I'm fighting Beowolves by myself, next moment you fall down and crush a Beowolf, which was AWESOME by the way.
(y/n): It's a long story, but I got sent out of a bullhead, and was told to protect the one who was down there. And that person is you.
Ruby: That brings me to why did you fall out of the bullhead, and how did you land so casually.
(y/n): Well, someone had a promise about training me. After she was done with the promise, she just dropped me like a rock.