You're a Beach~

(A/N
Jay: Yang, Mind telling me why you've made the title instead of me?!
Yang: It's a good pun and you know it! Besides, this chapter is mine.
Jay: No, not really... Next one is yours.
Yang: Oh F--
Guy: Enough you two! Just get on with the story and shut the hell up!)

~+~Previously on RWBY~+~

Our hero, (y/n), has managed to get a day off from school for both his team and the girls of RWBY. They prepared themselves to leave for the beach and enjoy their free day there. When packing the girls kicked (y/n) out and left him with none of his clothes to wait for them. Deciding it would be a good idea to just waltz into a dorm full of changing girls, which ended in a ... rather awkward situation, at least for the young boy.

~+~Back to the present~+~

=={(y/n)'s POV}==

I finally managed to break free from the prison covering my entire middle, or as commoners would call it: A closet. I honestly regret everything... At least I have my stuff now, right? I mean, it could have been WAY worse. Though, I am still kinda scared as for what Yang could do. Perhaps taking my weapons with me might be a good idea? Let's just hope I'll be able to live it down...

Me and Guy are now stood on the platform, waiting for the transport. We both wore our regular outfit but with the swimming shorts underneath instead of the normal jeans. The girls are still inside, even though they already had their swimming wear with them... Lady stuff, I guess. Then the girls walk through the door as the bullhead lands. The girls were now clad in their clothes over their bikinis, meaning a simple shirt and pants in their respective color schemes. Then we noticed Weiss, and suddenly realized why they took so long... Weiss had a huge-as bag with her and a butler to carry it, well more like drag it behind him. The poor man had to drag something half the size of Weiss and I bet it'd weigh even more than that. Guy whistled at it when entered the bullhead. When she walked past, Yang gave me a quick glare so bad, I felt some shivers go down my spine. She then turned her attention to Guy and gave him a quick wink. I turn to look at his reaction and see a noticeable blush has already made its way towards his face. He quickly put his hood back on and scurried into the bullhead, as I followed him grinning.

(y/n): Listen Yang, I'm sorry for coming into your room, but I needed my stuff to prepare. I'm sorry, alright! Please forgive me!

Yang: Hhhhm.... Sure, why not. But I will not forget it. If I ever find you sneaking into our room when any of us are changing, well, let's say what I did to Junior was child's play in comparison.

I thought, trying to remember what she meant with that. Then it hit me! Guy had told about how he had met Yang. She was in a fight against Junior and his two bouncers because Yang had roughly grabbed his ... erm... junk. I paled, which gave Yang a smirk.

(y/n): YES M'AM!

Yang: Glad to hear that. *laughs*

(y/n): *whisper* Honestly Ruby, your sister somehow manages to scare the living daylight out of me. Fighting hordes upon hordes of grimm? No problem. But Yang? She is scary!

Ruby: *whisper* I know! Why do you think I have never been around when she was angry at me?

Guy: *whisper* You know we can hear you right? At least I can, so who knows if she's listening~

(y/n): *whisper* Ruby?

Ruby: *whisper* Yeah?

(y/n): *whisper* Please hold me? I'm scared for my life...