Training [gone wrong?]

-{==3rd POV==}-

A day has passed since the fight. (Y/n) and Guy were both still residing in the infirmary, though Guy was in an isolated room with constant camera security. Guy had been awake and felt really, really bad about what he'd done. (Y/n) on the other hand had been slipping in and out of consciousness, concerning his friends. Ruby was allowed to stay with (Y/n) while he was unconscious, but the others visited whenever they had time. Yang had checked up on Guy, but he had seemed distant and down. They barely spoke, but Yang knew he felt sorry. Ozpin had already talked to him. He asked what happened and showed the footage. Guy couldn't believe what he had done.

"What caused you to go into a fit of rage against your friend, Mr. Evans?" Was the question that bothered him the most. His mind was still blurry. All he remembered was anger and murderous intent. Vengeance. But what for? He couldn't remember. His head hurt just by thinking about it. He sighed, "Honestly Oz, I'm not quite sure. I remember sitting in class and fighting Cardin. Then, there's ... just rage. Only rage, but I don't know why" Ozpin nodded at that before speaking again, "You see, usually we'd see this as a serious issue. But since Mr. (L/n) assured us that was an anomaly in your behavior, we've decided that -" Then (Y/n) enters the room and disrupts him, "You'll only get a punishment from Mrs. Goodwitch instead of, you know, being kicked from Beacon." Ozpin laughs a little. "Yes, Mrs. Goodwitch is going to have you write multiple essays, as well as giving extra lectures about proper behavior. Of course we can't entirely let this slip through"

It was silent for a little while. An awkward silence, at least that's how it felt to one of them. Guy didn't know what to think after that. "Why?" He weakly muttered. "Why would you do this for me? I've seen the tape. I've said horrible things and tried to hurt you. Why would you still be so kind?" He continued, looking down. (Y/n) flashed him a quick smile, "Because that's what friends are for. Listen to your own words. You and I both know you wouldn't say something like that anymore. Besides, it appears to me you're feeling pretty bad about it. Don't worry bro, we're cool"

{==Time skip==}

Guy is snoring on a desk inside his dorm, as he just came back from one of the additional lectures. Turns out, since the lectures are just for him, they won't be given during the day. So Guy has to listen to Mrs. Goodwitch lecturing him, from 10 to 2. At night. Every night. For two more weeks. As one would expect, the boy was far from energized. Outside the dorm his best friend (Y/n) is stood slightly looking in, before leaving to RWBY's dorm.

He arrives and knocks, only to get ignored. He sighs and knocks again, though this time it's a little harder. Some rumbling is heard from inside and the door opens. Ruby opened the door and gave him a quick peck as the boy just stood there. "Okay then... What's up guys?" (Y/n) asked, still confused and blushing. "We're just trying to get Blake to come to the party" Ruby said, though she sounded quite desperate. The male nodded in realization, "I'll take it she didn't want to go?" Yang answered "Nope" with an audible pop at the end.

"But... I'll make sure she comes. Just trust me!" Yang said rather cheery, before her face twisted to concern. "So, how's Guy?" Yang asked. "Honestly, not too bad. I mean, yeah he gets very little sleep because of the added lectures and extra assignments and he still blames himself for it, but he'll be okay. It seems to have only driven him to get better. Also, he's been plotting something, it's not dangerous or bad, he's just planning something and won't tell me what. I'd guess he's planning some overly dramatic and complicated scheme to apologize or something" (Y/n) responded matter-of-factly.

The conversation then gets interrupted as a knock on the door is heard. Weiss goes to open the door and gets greeted by the figure of Jaune sitting on one knee, with a guitar slung around him, before singing "Weiss". Her reaction was immediate, quickly slamming the door in the poor boy's face. The team could hear Jaune's voice through the door, "Oh come on! Open the door, please? I promise not to sing". Weiss sighs, before reluctantly opening the door. Jaune still sits on one knee before he continues to sing. "I lied! ... Weiss Schu-nee, will you accompany me. To the dance on ..." He stops and looks past Weiss. (Y/n) sighs before replying, "Sunday" Jaune gives him a thumbs up before picking it back up where he left off, "To the dance, on ... Sunday!"