Jaune's struggle

~+~Your POV~+~

As we sat down and enjoyed our lunch, Nora started to tell some story about her and Ren. Meanwhile, me and Pyrrha were slightly concerned about Jaune, who was just pushing his food around.

Nora: So, there we were, in the middle of the night ...

Ren: It was day

She then turns towards Blake, who was just reading her book not even the slightest bit interested in. Meanwhile Yang was cupping her head with her hands, while her and Guy were actually listening to what Nora told

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai...
Ren: They were Beowulves.

Nora: Dozens of them!

Ren: Actually, it were two.

Nora: But, they were no match... And in the end me and Ren made a boatload of money selling Ursa skin rugs!

Guy: I have a LOT of questions about this...

Nora: Shoot!
Guy: How do you keep the ursa skin if grimm turn into dust? Where is that Lien? How is Ren able to point out your mistakes?
Ren: *sigh* She's been having this reoccurring dream for a while now.

(y/n): Cool, cool...

Ruby: Hey (y/n), Are you alright?

I don't say anything and instead point my finger towards Jaune who seems a little down.

Pyrrha: Jaune, are you alright?

Jaune: huh? Oh yeah! Why?

Ruby: It just that you seem a little ...

(y/n): Depressed...

This causes for the whole table to look at us. Meanwhile Jaune was looking at me questioningly.

Jaune: Guys! I'm fine! Really!

He then gave us the most unconvincing smile he could and gave us a thumbs up. Meanwhile my ears drooped as I heard someone cry out in pain. I looked toward team CRDL, too see them pulling on some Faunus girl's ears. I swear I could hear Wolfe curse inside me, and even struggled to keep in control. Meanwhile the guys from CRDL were still laughing at the girl as they were mocking her.

Guy: That Asshole! Why does he always have to bully someone. I swear if I he does that to any of my friends ...

I then stood up, allowing Wolfe to go and get some ... fresh air. I was still able to control him to some degree, but he was the one to have control over our body for this moment. We headed straight towards team Douche-bag, my eyes flashing a slight (f/c) as they kept pulling on her ears.

Ruby: (y/n)?

Guy: Don't bother...

(y/n): ...

Guy: Since we can't stop him. * just loud enough for me to hear* Give that bastard the kick in the nuts for me!!!

This brought a smirk to my, our face. We kept walking closer to them until they eventually noticed an approaching presence.

Russel: Hey look! It's another one!

Sky: Looks like he wants to play the hero.

Cardin: What do YOU want freak?

That word was enough to break the last bit of self-consciousness I had left. With that word I gave full control to Wolfe knowing that he'd sent him all over the cafeteria. As he spoke my usual calm voice sounded slightly deeper, and slightly creepy... Oh well!