A meeting with James

(y/n) POV

(y/n): Sooo... That was fun!
Guy: yes! So MUCH YES!

Me and Guy were called towards Ozpin's office, for unknown reason. First, we had to change though, because of the awesome food fight. I grabbed my (f/c) hoodie, a pair of black jeans and my black and (f/c) combat boots. My swords were still in my locker because you weren't allowed any big weapons to be carried in the school, however Ozpin has given me and Guy permission to carry pistols or small weapons because of the mission. After changing Guy and I met up in front of the dorm building.

Guy: What would Ozpin want to talk to us about?

(y/n): Well, I have some guesses but they're all bad...

Guy: Something's better than nothing.
(y/n): You're right, okay so the first one is that he wants to talk about our behavior. We have been ... 'us' towards the teachers, beat up team Douchebag and disobeyed orders to keep them safe.

Guy: That's not it. The teachers problem has already been settled, we can't disobey our mission if they bring themselves in danger and we have to get them out of it. As for beating up Cardin, I don't plan on apologizing.

(y/n): Okay, so next possibility is that he wants to talk about our mission going well, or giving us extra information.

Guy: That would seem right, but Oz is a cool guy, he wouldn't keep that sort of info from us.

(y/n): Last is that there may be trouble. We could possibly have to handle something important, such as protecting someone or something else.

Guy: Trouble is always a possibility, but I think he just wants to talk.

During our conversation we had already gone into the lift and up to Ozpin's office. We then saw Ozpin and Glynda staring out the window discussing about something being an eyesore. We just walked over to the window.

Guy: You're right –-- They don't look pretty.
(y/n): They really ruin the otherwise amazing view...

Glynda: Children! You should be in class!

Ozpin: Glynda, it's okay. I have called upon team LGND to discuss a few matters. I'm just waiting for ---

The lift gives a ding. Some older guy with graying hair walks in the office. He wears a white trench coat, and seems to carry this feeling of 'being important'...

Ozpin: Hello general.

General Ironwood: Ozpin, drop the formalities. Please, call me James.

Ozpin: It's been a while James.
James: It's been too long. *notices Glynda walking over* Glynda, it's certainly been too long since we met.

Glynda: Oh James. *annoyed* I'll be outside. *walks away*

(y/n): Well, aren't you smoove with the ladies, general.
Guy: HAHAHAHA, you got rejected by Mrs. Goodwitch! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

James: *Growl*
Ozpin: Guy, I would like for you to respect James. He is the general of Atlas's military.
(y/n): Sorry sir! But you know how we are... I mean, when I see something I can't keep my thoughts to myself. And Guy... Well, he's just a prankster. He likes to joke around whenever he wants, I mean have you seen the initiation?

Ozpin: Yes, I'm certain about you're behavior, but the general is our guest, and a very important one at that.
(y/n): My apologies, general!

James: It's alright. I don't believe we've met yet?

(y/n): Oh, right! Sorry, my name is (Y/n) (L/n)! I'm leader of team LGND, and this is my partner, Guy Evans.

We both reach out our hands, and he shakes them both.