Sparring matches

~+~Your POV~+~

Jaune charged at Cardin whilst screaming... Cardin easily dodged it and struck him, causing Jaune to lose his shield.

Guy: Something's wrong with Jaune.

(y/n): I know, it seems like he doesn't know what to do.

Cardin then kicked Jaune in his ... intimate place, causing pained groans from all over the classroom. He laid on the ground while Cardin held his mace high, ready to take Jaune out. As he swung down a shield made of water protected Jaune. Guy's eyes shot daggers at Cardin as he created some spikes on the shield, ready to attack him at any moment. Meanwhile, I was struggling to not break the bench we sat on. I grabbed it to refrain from getting angry, but sometimes it just won't help

Glynda: ENOUGH! Mr. Evans thank you for protecting Mr. Arc, but could you please refrain from threatening the others!

Guy: *sigh* fine...

Glynda: Anyways, as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura has reached the red zone. This would mean that in a tournament style battle you would have lost.

Guy and I were already sitting there in our combat gear, knowing what was going to happen next.

Glynda: Now, could team LGND come down here?

We quickly jumped down to not keep her waiting. She was kinda scary when annoyed.

Glynda: As all of you know, team LGND is Beacon's very first two-man team. This also means that they need to test their strength in order to participate in the Vytal Festival. Gentlemen, have you chosen the opposing team?

(y/n): We want to fight team CRDL!

Guy: Unless they're scared or tired

Cardin: Prepare to lose!

Team CRDL came walking down. Cardin still had his combat gear on, so his team left him alone to go and change.

(y/n): So guy, I have an idea.

Guy: So?
(y/n): I'd like to do it.

Guy: You're the leader.

(y/n): Just wanted to make sure. *silent* Besides I'll leave the finishing blow on Cardin to you.

Guy: *smiling* Nice! So what's the plan?

(y/n): Here's what we're gonna do ---

~+~Time Skip~+~

The rest of team CRDL came walking in the arena.

(y/n): Come on guys, why so slow? You weren't hoping we'd die of boredom did you?

Cardin: Shut up and fight.

Glynda: Are you ready?
Cardin: Prepare to lose.

Guy: Nah, not really in the mood.

(y/n): We're ready!

Glynda: Let the battle begin.

Cardin ran at us, only to have him run straight past us as we both side-stepped. The cheering already pretty loud, most of it coming from team RWBY and JNPR. Russel and Dove ran at Guy, while Cardin and Sky ran at me, successfully cutting both of us off. Guy and I nodded towards each other, running right past them, causing them confusion. As they too regrouped and stood in a line it was the time to execute the plan. I nodded to Guy. He then placed multiple ropes of water around them, successfully preventing them moving.

(y/n): Do I need to tell you that its game over now, or should I keep you and your foolish dream of winning alive?
Cardin: I'd like to see you beat us.