Christmas 2

(y/n): Sooo, you gonna clean this up or...?

Ruby: Maybe later. Do I get a cookie for it?

(y/n): Who knows~ Why are you even packing? Can't it fit inside Guy's storage cube?

Ruby: ....

(y/n): Did you forget about it again?

Ruby: Uhm... *looks away* No I, you know, wanted to keep the Christmas tradition intact? --- Fine! I forgot about it. Again...

(y/n): *sigh* C'mon, I'll help!

Ruby: Yay!

(y/n): Just hurry up and start packing everything together. I'll go ask for the cube.

Ruby: Kay Kay!

The boy left his girlfriend to clean up the room and soon enough the room was filled with rose petals flying around. (y/n) walked back to their dorms and entered the JNPR dorm. Inside it were Yang and Guy, who were making out... As he opened the door, (y/n) stared for a second and then closed it again. He took a few steps away from the door. Not a second later came a bed flying through the door. The blonde brawler had undoubtedly thrown it to get some more privacy. When she saw that the hinges of the door were lying on the ground, she looked down sadly.

(y/n): Erm... sorry for interrupting, but I kinda need the storage cube. Where is it?

Guy: *sigh* It's on the table. Please, next time, knock before walking in? It could save your life one day... *mumbles* Not to mention mine.

(y/n): Yeah, maybe one day. Oh! You bought that stuff for Christmas eve or not?

Guy: Yep, it's inside the cube. But make sure that Ruby doesn't find out where we keep it. I have a feeling she'll want more.

(y/n): I'll be sure to place everything in it myself.

Guy: Cool, then we got that covered. Do you recon we can even go? I mean look at all the snow that's falling.

(y/n): Snow? Since when?

Guy: It started about an hour ago. Didn't you notice?

(y/n): Not really... I helped Ruby pack her stuff, so yeah.

Guy: Full attention required?

(y/n): Exactly!

Guy: Have you seen the others anywhere by the way? I haven't seen anyone since yesterday.

(y/n): Most of JNPR already left towards their homes. I believe Weiss is somewhere calling her sister and Blake is probably reading somewhere.

Guy: I'm honestly kinda excited you know? First Christmas away from home.

(y/n): Well, the girls are our family now. Besides, home is where the heart is, and mine wants to stay with Ruby. And I'm quite sure you want to stay with Yang, don't you.

Guy: You're right. Now scram, I was busy~

He then crawls over to Yang and lays her back down on the bed. He quickly kisses her until he notices the door not being there. He sighs... (y/n) walks over and lift the door back up. Guy quickly makes some water to lift the door back into its original place.

(y/n) now leaves their dorm and walks back towards where Ruby was. He then remembers that there were cookies in front of her and quickly rushes back, only to see the fresh batch of cookies still there. The only thing that wasn't there was his girlfriend. Even her clothes and present were neatly folded on top of the table. (y/n) opened up the storage cube and laid all of the smaller girls stuff inside. The door opens and Ruby walks back in.