Food fight of the century

Inside the cafeteria of Beacon Academy, you and your friends were eating lunch. You sat next to Yang because Ruby hadn't arrived yet, while Guy sat opposite of you next to Jaune. While Yang was bothering everyone with questions, she simultaneously caught food thrown at her by none other than Nora... Blake was going over some notes, while Weiss and you just enjoyed your food.

Yang: So... You're both from –

(y/n): *sigh* Yes Yang...

Yang: But why does he still have his memories? Shouldn't he lose his, just like you did?

(y/n): Well... It's complicated. I have an idea to what could have caused it, but it's a hunch...

Yang: So? What is it???
(y/n): I'm sorry, but I really dislike talking about it... It's not really something I really enjoy having to deal with.

Yang: Please????
(y/n): Okay, I'll explain it all later, but for now you can know that I have another secret, happy now?

Yang: Well... Not really, could you explain that?
(y/n): It has a lot to do with how my neurons work and ---

Yang: Boring...

Yang then leans towards Blake to see what she is doing. She was reading a book, with some notes inside it.

Yang: Whatcha doing??

Blake: Nothing much, I was just going over some notes from last semester.

Yang then catches a grape shot at her by Nora.

Yang: Lame.

It's now been a while since the incident at the docks, and the dust robberies in Vale have seemed to calm down. It's not a bad thing, but it just doesn't really seem right... Like this was all planned out. Then Ruby came barging into the cafeteria, dropping a binder onto the table. Said object seemed pretty heavy, since everyone's food flew up just a little. You were of course happy that none of your food spilled on your clothes, until a stream of your drink began to wobble out of nowhere and spilled on your pants... Only one person capable of pulling that prank, Guy.

(y/n): Will you ever stop pranking me?

Guy: Probably not, but I'll make you a deal. Give me your dessert and I'll get the water out of your clothes. So how about it?

(y/n): UGH... Fine, just don't do that again, or vengeance will be mine!

Guy: Not really scary here... Nice try though.

(y/n): Shut up... So, Ruby. What you got there?

We looked back towards the Ruby, to see her nearly hugging her binder. Seems that thing has some pretty fun stuff inside it, or perhaps it's just cookies...

Ruby: *Dramatic speech* Friends, sisters, Boyfriend, Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

(y/n): Even I felt that.

Guy: Don't you melt ice queen, cause you just got burned!~

You blushed slightly at her mentioning that you were dating, in front of the whole school... Not that it's bad, just a little loud.

(y/n): I know you enjoy this, but do you really have to announce to the ENTIRE school that we're dating?

Ruby: Why not?! I mean, I love you and the other way around. Let everyone know it!

(y/n): o-o-okay... Go on with your speech.

Ruby: Okay. Four score and seven minutes ago I had a dream!