Mistakes were made

(y/n) and Guy are standing in the team RWBY dorm. They just returned from Ozpin's office. Ruby clung to (y/n)'s arm. Blake reads a book, Weiss is studying. All of them still awaiting the return of Yang, who had gone to get some food.

Ruby: Do we have to wait for Yang? How important could it be?

(y/n): It's not important, but it'd be more fun if she could hear it too.

Guy: Knowing her she'll be here in no time.

~+~one eternity late~+~

Yang walks into their room to see Ruby, (y/n) and Guy all laying on the floor snoring. Weiss and Blake were still awake, but busy with their books.

Yang: Guys?

Then suddenly Guy stands back up and kicks (y/n) awake. When he stands up he takes Ruby with him, who had cuddled up with him, thus waking her too in the process. As soon as they stood they gave Guy a glare, who nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Weiss sighed as her and Blake stood up.

Weiss: Can you guys finally tell us what happened?

Guy: What?

Blake: You guys wanted to tell us something before you fell asleep.

Guy: Oh! That!

(y/n): As you know we got called up to Ozpin earlier today.

~+~Flashback~+~

(y/n) and Guy were hanging out under a tree playing a game against each other.

(y/n): Do you remember the games we used to play back home?

Guy: Yeah, those were great! I used to win all except one...

(y/n): Shame for you we used to play that game the most!

Guy: Oh come on! That's not fair, I did more than just that, I also trained.

(y/n): Stop making excuses, you know I didn't play it no-life.

Guy: Sure~

(y/n): Not my fault you sucked...

Guy: Hey! I didn't suck!

(y/n): Fine, fine. You sucked badly, happy now?

Guy: *growls* At least I beat you once.

(y/n): I remember that, you were so proud of yourself. You boasted about that for sooo long. *laughs*

Guy: *laughs*

Then the intercom turns on with an audible click.

Ozpin: *over intercom* Could team LGND report to my office, please? I repeat, could team LGND come to my office?

Guy: I guess that he needs us for another thing...

(y/n): *looks up* So a tie?

Guy: Yeah, no! *kills your character*

(y/n): OH COME ON!! You had to do that, didn't you?! *throws controller*

Guy: *laughing* You know my gaming rules. No survivors! And most importantly NO TIES!

(y/n): *sigh* Yeah yeah, just hurry up.

The two walk towards Ozpin's office, while Guy is still happily mocking (y/n). (y/n) on the other hand, doesn't even care. He even laughs along. After some more jokes the lift gives a ding signaling that they arrived at their destination. They step out of the lift to see Ozpin sitting behind his desk with Glynda next to him.