Prepare for lift-off

~+~Your POV~+~

Waking up was a real pain, not only because I freaking hate waking up, but also because some hyper ginger woke up nearly everybody! And then there was the short night... More reasons why sleeping sucks! When I looked over towards the ginger girl, I noticed the person she was trying to wake up. It was a black haired boy with a magenta line in it. Pity struck like a truck, that guy must have a harsh life, since he doesn't seem the least bit surprised by the hyper girl waking him up. As I went for breakfast I saw the duo "following" me, I know they need to go the same way but it looked like they were following me. Oh shit, they have pancakes for breakfast, they have that stuff here for breakfast! I never want to leave this place again! However, as good as the food here is, I need to get myself ready.

Whilst heading towards the locker room I found Guy. He had his sword in gun mode and was filling it with some fresh ammo. I went to my own locker to get ready before going over to say hi. I put some jeans on with knee protection, and my (f/c) shirt and a grey hoodie over it with the sleeves tuck up till over my elbows. After I had all of my clothes on I put on some shoulder guards and my necklace from home. I then heard that hyper ginger girl formulating a plan on how to pair up with her friend to become partners. Shit... I didn't think I had to find a partner, though I don't see any problem with it either. Ideally would be to be paired up with Ruby, though I don't think I could manage to stay serious with her childish nature. Plus she's cute- NO! bad brain, no such thoughts about your mission! She can be your friend at max. Guy would be a great partner too, he's my best friend so that would be amazing too. Let's see, who else do I know? Yang could be fun, or even Blake. I just hope I don't get ice queen, I can't handle four years of coldness and arguing... I got so deep in my own thought that Ruby had to snap me out.

Ruby: (y/n)! You alright?

(y/n): Sorry, I was just thinking about the partner rumor. Good morning though!

Yang: Morning (y/n), Guy!
Guy: Good to see you survived ice queen after we left.

(y/n): You should try being nicer, I might not like her but I'm not mean.

Guy: yeah, yeah... Hey Ruby, why are you so happy?

Ruby: Because today we can show what we're made of! No more small talk or "getting-to-know-you" stuff. This is when I let my sweetheart do the talking.

She then strokes her weapon, weirding me and Guy out. I want to say something about it, but then again, where would the fun in that be. Guy however just kept staring at her as if she was crazy...

Ruby: What?

Guy: You can't be serious?
Ruby: I don't get it.

Guy: It's just a weapon!
(y/n): Ruby, don't speech him! Guy, shut it or we'll have another speech about weapons being amazing coming over us!

Guy and Ruby: AWW!

Yang: Anyhow, remember that you're not the only one going through this initiation. If you want to grow up, you'll have to meet new people.

Ruby: You sound like dad! Okay, first of all what does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly, I don't people to help me grow up! I drink milk

(y/n): Listen, you'll have your partner for the next four years. This means that your life could depend on them. You partner could be one of us, but that chance is very small, considering the amount of people joining Beacon. And the thing about growing up ......
Guy: Nah man, she doesn't need help! Drinking milk is enough to grow up!

Yang: You drink milk too, don't you?

Guy: Maybe, maybe not.

(y/n): Have you given any thought about who you want to be with when we form teams?