OC and you

~I thought It'd be the time to give the OC info about yourself and Guy

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Nickname: Wolfey

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Race: Faunus (wolf)

Symbol: A roaring wolves head with two pistols crossing in front of it

Affiliation(s): Current: Beacon Academy

The Character's Appearance

Height: 1.83m (6'0")

Weight: 65 kG

Eye Colour: left eye: (e/c), right eye: silver

Hair: (hair colour) (hairdo)

Complexion: Slightly tanned

About The Character

Status: Active

Occupation: Student

Handedness: Right handed

Clothing: A white shirt, covered underneath a (f/c) hoodie. Black combat pants, with black and (f/c)sneakers.

Physical Characteristics: Slim, yet muscular built. Has a huge scar going down his front in the form of three claws, beginning at his left shoulder to his right hip.
Complete back is covered in scars, basically fully made damaged flesh.

Accessories: Locket with a picture of his family.

Fear(s): Losing everyone dear to him. Accidently hurting innocents.

Likes: Hanging around with friends, reading, being a smartass

Dislikes: Bullies, racists, intense heat.

Habit(s): saying his thoughts out loud

Fatal Flaw(s): Trusts everyone, unless given good reason not to.
Only one of two can be in control, which leads to a lot of arguing.

Strengths: Manages to stay calm almost always. Has an alter ego called Wolfe, who can take over when he gets serious. Wolfe gives him a major strength boost and changes his semblance.

Weaknesses: Doesn't actually want to hurt others. Has difficulty controlling Wolfe when angered. Lowers his guard when he gets distracted.

Weapon

Weapon Name: Nightfall and sunshine: Two twin katanas. And Bloodmoon: two machine pistols.

Weapon Description: Nightfall and sunshine are short katanas hidden underneath his hoodie. They are chargeable with both aura and dust to increase striking power. There's only one material that can cause them to break.

Bloodmoon: Two fast firing machine pistols specially designed to kill things quick. They can be charged with dust in all possible forms, and are even able to take in things as trees and ground and use them as weapons.

Relationship With Others

Reputation:

Friends: Ruby, Yang, Blake, sometimes Weiss, Jaune, Guy, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren