Trouble in the team

(y/n): *yawn* how much longer till we're there???
Ruby: It should be just ahead.

Guy: Great, let's get this festival stuff over with for Weiss, so that I can spend the weekend doing nothing...

Weiss had dragged the five of us towards Vale, because she wanted to see the Vytal Festival or something. Might be a little early for that... Anyways, she had been dragging us all over Vale until we reached a banner saying 'Welcome to Vale'.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much before Weiss... It's kinda weirding me out.

Guy: You're not the only one.

Weiss: How could you not be happy? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world. There will be dances, parades, a tournament!

(y/n): Why would you be so happy already? It's at the end of the year, while we haven't even finished the first semester...

Weiss: Oh the amount of planning and organizing that goes into this event is breathtaking! Even if we're only a third of the year in.

Guy: Wow...

Weiss: You finally agree with me?!

Guy: Nah, I was just impressed about how you could make something fun sound so boring.

Weiss: *glaring* Shut it, you!

(y/n): Well, I'm not complaining. Life has been so much fun since I got here! I wouldn't mind hanging out you guys! Nearly everything that happens when I'm around you guys is awesome. *winks at Ruby*

Ruby blushes a little, remembering how we met and how we enjoyed ourselves since that moment. This brought a wide grin to my face too. Then Ruby pulled me away for unknown reasons.

Ruby: Guys, I need to discus something with (y/n) for a moment, please.

Yang: Kay.

We slowed down just a little to let them pass just outside of out hearing range, then Ruby walked a little closer to me and started whispering.

Ruby: When are you going to tell them?

(y/n): I don't know... I wanted to ask Ozpin first.

Ruby: You should tell them as soon as you can, I don't know how long I can keep my mouth shut when Yang gives me sugar!

(y/n): I know, I know! But I doubt Oz is going to allow it... He wasn't even supposed to tell you.

Ruby: I know, but eventually they'll find out anyway. Might as well tell them yourself. Besides, they deserve to know! They're your friends.

(y/n): I'd even consider you guys my family, but I get the point. As soon as we get back to Beacon I'll go to Ozpin. Now, let's just enjoy ourselves while we're here shall we?

Ruby: Kay, let's catch back up to the others.

As we got closer to the others we were getting close to the docks, which made itself known by the smell of fish. We walked further in the docks to see some boats enter and leave the harbor.

Guy: What was that about?

(y/n): I'll tell you later.

Guy: Fine my me.

Ruby then covered her nose to protect herself from the smell, which was now way worse than before.

Yang: Soo... Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting something as stupid as the docks?