Birthday special.

Just to make thing clear. This character has been created on the same day of my actual birthday, so of course I gave it my own. As for the special it's rather long and has nothing to do with the main plot. Also, Happy New Year

==============================================================

~+~Three days later~+~

{(y/n) POV}

I woke up with a pounding headache and no memory of the night before. I remember being stuck here at Beacon and drinking the Glühwein. Welp, that explains a lot... I look towards my side and notice that Ruby isn't there anymore. Must've left early, I guess? I try sitting up, but then the headache intensifies. I groan and bring my hand up to my face and at least try and sooth the pain in my head. I then notice something strange. Instead of my hair, I find a birthday head placed on my head. I try to remove it, but the damn thing won't even budge. I reach for my scroll and try to see the time, but my sight was still a little fuzzy. It says that it's still morning... But three days later?!?! I sigh and walk towards the bathroom to grab a glass of water with a pill Guy always gives me. It's supposed to stop a hangover, or lessen it majorly. Every bit of pain I can get less, I'll gladly drink some medicine for. It took some time but eventually the pain lessened until it was gone.

{Guy's POV}

I was sat in a nearby park together with Ruby and Yang. They were sat beside me and look at the scroll I was holding. It was a black screen with coding in white to contrast it. I was just about to finish it when the girls asked some more questions.

Ruby: So, this will help with the drone?

Guy: It better! I've been preparing some pranks his birthday for over a year. He never really noticed any of it because I did most in the JNPR dorm. It'll be perfect! But Ruby, you sure you're okay with this?

Ruby: I guess. I mean, I have no trouble with someone else kissing him, so this should be fine right? Right?!

Yang: Ruby, calm down! It's only a kiss. Besides, we need to keep him busy to set up the whole party for tonight. You okay if I help with keeping him busy, Guy?

Guy: I guess? I mean, at least it's with my best friend and not something behind my back, right?*smiles*

Yang: How strong was that knockout powder you poured into his drink, by the way? He almost looked dead last few days...

Guy: Don't worry, he's fine! *finishes code* And bam! We have live footage.

They looked at his scroll to see (y/n), drinking a glass of bubbly water. He then started undressing himself and I quickly clicked away the footage. When I look over I see Ruby blushing madly and Yang with a happy grin.

Ruby: So, what's the drone for, anyway?

Guy: We need a constant watch on him so we can divert his attention away from the party. Which is why I'll be taking all the girls and put you all on duty for his diversion. *taps scroll* I sent all of our friends the live feed so you can follow him.

Yang: Wait, what's so special about the birthday had that you had Ruby glue on his head?

Guy: It has a certain message on it. One that I'm sure will give him a birthday he'll never forget. *smirk* If you ladies let me, I'll be of. I'm going out to prepare the hall for his party. Later!

Yang: See ya, handsome!

Ruby: Bye Guy!

The girls quickly grabbed both their scrolls and started a group chat with all the girls they would get involved. Lucky for them, everyone was online so they could explain the plan fairly easy. The people involved were: all of team RWBY, Pyrrha, Velvet and Coco.