A new path & a strange headache

-{==3rd POV==}-

In his own dorm, we see Guy tinkering with various pieces of technology. He keeps sliding his chair from side to side, working on multiple things at once. The rest of the room is empty. His roommate, (Y/n), hasn't returned to their dorm. This was a regular thing, so Guy did not care in the slightest. He kept on working in an almost automatic state of mind. It was still clear day, but because of the recent events, Guy had opted to spend less time outside his dorm. To him, the punishment was still kinda weak, so he decided to ground himself.

Somewhere else on campus, a (f/c) blur is racing after a storm of rose petals. That blur is (Y/n). Why is he racing around to the point where he seems just a blur? Well dear readers, the world's cutest gun lover has nabbed his weapons to closely "inspect" them. Without permission of course. (Y/n) found her but was too late to stop her from taking them. He wasn't running full-speed, since he knew it was more like a game to Ruby. The chase went on for a few minutes.

Then (Y/n) had had enough, so he sped up and jumped onto her. The couple rolled together for a few meters with (Y/n) ending underneath his girlfriend. She tries to escape, but he keeps her close to him with his arms. Ruby tries to look away, while blushing slightly. (Y/n) stands up and holds out his hand. Ruby pouts, but decides to hesitantly hand over the weapons. The boy shakes his head while laughing slightly, before giving her a kiss on the forehead and handing a gun to her. "If you wanted to see one, you could've just asked" Ruby tries to run off, but stops when the boy continues, "And don't bother with the swords, They're JUST swords" She smiles before running of towards her dorm.

"Found the supposed gun-thief, what's next?" He asked himself, "I heard Yang and Weiss are busy organizing the party. Maybe they could use some help" He heads to the main hall, but remembers that he still needs a special something for his date with Ruby. Well, date? They're going to the dance together. Instead of an elaborate plan, (Y/n) opted to casually ask her if she wanted to go. And being the overly enthusiastic girl she is, Ruby said yes while jumping in her boyfriend's arms. (Y/n) had gotten used to it, after all, Ruby does it multiple times a day.

What Ruby didn't know was that (Y/n) had planned a special broche for her. He had done his research and asked Ozpin for some help. All so he could have Ruby's rose logo made in ruby. The only down side he saw were the pun possibilities for Yang. "Ruby Rose's ruby rose" Yep, that's how it's gonna be...

So (Y/n) hurried off to Vale to collect his special gift.

=={Time Skip}==

(Y/n) had returned from Vale. He hid the broche in the vault inside the storage cube, which he almost always kept on him. He went towards the main hall, only to hear some bickering.

"If I can't have dollies, you can't have smoke machines!" Weiss spoke annoyed. "please" (Y/n)'s voice was heard before entering the hall, "Settle down children" He said while walking through the doors. Inside he noticed Ruby leaning her head on her arms, Yang carrying a speaker while Weiss was stood next to a dolly. Weiss scoffs after his statement, "Funny. Last time I checked you were younger than we are" (Y/n) flashes her a cocky smile before replying, "You are well aware that you can't win an argument against me, at least not this time?" Weiss rolls her eyes, "And why is that?" (Y/n) raises a finger, "For one, I could say that if we're talking intellectual age, I'd say I'm quite a bit older" He continues and keeps raising fingers at every argument, "I could say that age on Remnant works a little different than it does where I come from, which would be quite an accurate assumption. Let's see, since I don't exactly need sleep, I can spend those 8 hours a night you need a little different. 8 hours is a third of the total hours in a day, which means I can be active 1.5 times longer than you. Even if take my age from here, which would be low-balling it, but I'm using it just because. That would mean my actual age would be ... about 21 years." (Yes, I'm well aware it doesn't work like that)