Making friends

~+~Your POV~+~

As me and ruby stood on the airship we suddenly heard Yang running up to us and giving Ruby one of those deathtraps she calls hugs. It really looked like she couldn't breathe and I thought it was kinda funny, until she strengthened her grip. Time to play hero again...

(y/n): Uhm yang
Yang: Yes?
(y/n): I think your hug is slowly killing Ruby.
ruby: Please stop...
Yang: Sorry, but I just can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me, this is the best day ever!
Ruby: Really, it wasn't that big.

(y/n): I have to disagree. You nearly single handedly stopped a robbery, that's quite an accomplishment!
Yang: See, everyone's going to think you're the bees' knees.
(y/n): What does that even mean?
Ruby: I don't want to be the bees' knees. I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.
Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?
Ruby: Of course I am! It's just, I got moved ahead two years. I don't want to think I'm special or anything.
(y/n): You do know you are special right?

And then or motivational speech got interrupted by some news feed focusing on Roman Torchwick. To be honest, I didn't really care that much about the news. That was until the news turned to the Faunus civil rights protest, which had turned dark. I knew that mankind discriminated Faunus for being different, which I just couldn't understand. I walked away, because I didn't really wanted to hear anything about it. I then noticed a girl dressed in black reading a book in the corner. I decided to go and say hi, because she looked interesting. don't judge me. As I got closer I swear I saw her bow move a little, and just thought that she was a Faunus. I already figured she was one, because she smells like cats.

(y/n): Hey, mind if I sit here miss ...?
Blake: Blake Belladonna, and no I don't mind.
(y/n): So, what are you reading?
Blake: It's a book about a man with two souls.
(y/n): Interesting...
Blake: Why's that?
(y/n): No particular reason...
Blake: Sure...
(y/n): Really, I just like reading.  Can't really blame me considering you current activity, can you?

This caused her to smile faintly at me.

(y/n): My turn for a question! Why do you wear that bow?
Blake: Because I like it?
(y/n): Sure~ Whatever you say, miss Blake Beladonna
Blake: *slits eyes* What do you mean?
(y/n): I mean that you shouldn't lie to people about who you are. If they really care about you, they won't care about you being a faunus.

Her Eyes widened and her mouth dropped. Damn, any further and it would've hit the ground.

Blake: H-H-How'd you know?!

I didn't say anything, instead I just lifted my hood and showed her my Wolf ears.

(y/n): You smell like cats, besides I saw your bow twitch a little. If I were you I'd just flatten them against your head and then put on the bow. That works for me when I'm listening to music.
Blake: Uhm, thanks I guess.

(y/n): It was nice meeting you Blake.
Blake: Nice to meet you too (y/n).

And with that you walked back to Ruby and Yang, who were looking out of the window.

Ruby: I guess home's not that far away after all.
Yang: Beacon is our home now.
(y/n): I'm sure we can manage to enjoy ourselves!

I happily smiled, until you heard someone who didn't seem to appreciate the view as much as the three of you. As he ran by, I noticed that some of his 'food' landed on Yang boot. Welp, I'm not touching that!

Yang: I guess the view isn't for everyone.

Ruby: Well, it was a nice moment while it lasted.
Yang: I just wonder who we're going to meet?
Ruby: I just hope they're better than vomit boy...