Sand help~

Author: GODDAMN IT YANG! You just had to do this again, didn't you?!
Yang: I have no idea what you're talking about~ 

Groan....

Anyways

RWBY is owned by Roosterteeth.
The plot belongs to me.
Anyways, enjoy the story (if you can)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=={(y/n)'s POV}==

I had been staring at the beautiful scenery in front of us together with Ruby for quite some time now. She eventually gave back my ice-cream, or at least what was left of it. What'd I even expect, it's hot and she hid it for about five minutes. Sigh... At least she gave it back, somewhat... When I look down I see Ruby still leaning on my shoulder, a content smile on her face as she has closed her eyes. She could simply enjoy the sound of the waves. That calming sound of the waves falling in the ocean and the water slightly crawling up the shoreline, even an occasional bird screech. All those sounds are quite calming at the moment. That was until I hear some shuffling from next to me. I ignore it, must be Ruby moving a little. I close my eyes and hug Ruby a little closer , while wrapping my tail around her, to fully enjoy the moment of peace. Then there is more shuffling, quickly followed by a splash of water on my face. Not just regular water, but freezing cold water. I spring up from the freezing sensation, with Ruby doing the same from her own dose of the cold hell brought upon us.

We look around, only to find no one as our mind still races with possibilities. We're both on our guard for everything that might be out here to attack/annoy us. We then realize what hit us and both of us immediately know who to blame.

Both: GUY!!!
Guy: Yes?

Then a water clone appeared in front of us and scared us half to death, while Ruby jumps in my arms. She forced me backwards as I fall in the water and more covers my face. I stand up and just punch the clone. While the clone turns into a puddle another one appears.

Guy: Hey! What was that for?!

(y/n): Oh you know, because I felt like it. What do you think?! It's for your pranks, you polluted bubble of water! Now come here so I can actually punch you and not some dumb water clone!

=={3rd POV}==

Then another clone appears, but instead of Guy this one is one of Yang.

Yang: They're not dumb! I thought of them.

Ruby: Yang? How are you doing this?

Yang: Heya Ruby! Nice to see ya! Oh this? I have some help from Guy.

Ruby: That. Is. SO COOL!

(y/n): *mumbles*It is pretty cool, to be honest...

Guy: What~ I can't hear you?~

(y/n): I said that it is pretty cool! Geez, you don't have to shove everything in my face...

Guy: Oh, you know you love me~

(y/n): I do?~ Why the prank anyways?

Yang: We were bored and then I saw you along with Ruby, so I as the good big sister that I am decided to make sure that you aren't pulling any funny business.

(y/n): So you pranking us is protecting Ruby how exactly?
Guy: Don't over think it, it's Yang logic.

Ruby: *sigh* So, what are we going to do now?

Yang: I don't know, water we gonna do now guys?~

(y/n): *inhales* ...*exhales* You are so lucky that Ruby is your younger sister.