Chapter 5: Sage of the Six Paths

•Nariko's mind/Kurama's seal chamber•
I slowly opened my eyes to find myself laying with Ku-kun. He was watching me with a calm expression, and we were facing the sealed gate that makes sure Ku-kun doesn't get out. Hey, you okay kid? He asked. I nodded and yawned a little, then I felt the atmosphere shift. I opened my eyes and saw that we were in a different place this time, it looked kinda like we were in some galaxy thing. Space, kid. Ku-kun corrected. I was about to ask where we were when I noticed a really old man sitting in front of us with a staff. Ku-kun saw my confused expression and turned to see what I was looking at, and he became....... uh..... what's the word that Minoru would use.......... Befuddled! Ku-kun was befuddled! He then deadpanned at me and I giggled. Old man, how are you here? Ku-kun asked."It isn't that difficult for a spirit to communicate with the living through their dreams." The old man explained before looking directly at me."Nariko Uzumaki Namikaze, daughter of the Fourth Hokage or the Yellow Flash and the former host of  Kurama, you being the current host of his Yin form while Yang-Kurama is with your twin. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, also known as the Sage of the Six Paths and first wielder of the Rinnegan." He introduced, and some of the information was too much so it slipped my mind.
"Um, Hagoromo-san why are you here?" I asked shyly, my curiosity getting the best of me."I have come to grant you the power of the Rinnegan. You are pure and have good intentions for everything, and you along with your twin brother are the reincarnation of my son Asura. Like him, the two of you will do great things and bring peace to the world. As for my son Indra, I believe his reincarnation is named Sasuke Uchiha." He said."I will give you the Rinnegan, however you must protect it and yourself. You must not use it for evil, you must use it to rid any evil that you come across, whether it is a being or their ways of thinking. That Akatsuki group is a good example. I also have a request. If you come across anyone that has their family torn apart, help repair it. I want you to find your brother and be there for him. Find that friend of yours and have him make a bond with his siblings. Any family you find that is broken, I want you to fix it. These are the two things I want you to do in exchange for the Rinnegan." I nodded, listening and memorizing everything that I have to do."And one last request. Protect the tailed beasts from anyone who wishes to use them for evil. They have been mistreated over the years and have grown bitter because of it. I will grant you the ability to communicate with them telepathically, and while using the Rinnegan if you concentrate enough you will be able to see their chakra in their host." Hagoromo-san finished."Hai Hagoromo-san, I'll do these things for you. I promise I'll try my best to complete them." I said, and he nodded before turning to Ku-kun."Kurama, continue protecting and taking care of this child. She will be playing half of an important role in this generation." Hagoromo-san told him. Of course old man. What do you think I've been doing this whole time, fucking around while she gets a beat down? Ku-kun said sarcastically, and yelped when Hagoromo-san whacked him with his staff on the nose."Do not cuss in front of her." He said darkly with his Rinnegan glowing, causing Ku-kun to subconsciously cower. I tilted my head in confusion."What does fu-" I was interrupted by Hagoromo-san covering my mouth with his hand."Never repeat those words, Nariko. Not until you are older at least." He told me while glaring harder at Ku-kun. I just had a question mark above my head.
Everything then started to fade as Hagoromo-san glanced at me."Farewell, Nariko Namikaze." He said before moving his hand to my eyes and covering them as I felt his chakra seep into them, a burning sensation responding to this action.
•real world•
I woke up and made immediate eye contact with Pein."Welcome back, Nariko. I see you have received the Rinnegan like I predicted." He noted. I sat up and noticed we were in a bedroom. I saw that there was a dresser with a mirror attached, and when I saw my reflection I was kind of shocked. My entire eyes are purple with a ripple kind of pattern to it, they're the same as Pein's."Come along, I will explain how to use your Rinnegan on the way to the living room. Since you will be joining, you will have to be introduced to the other members." He said while walking to the door, me following quickly behind him. He told me how to deactivate my Rinnegan, and taught me how to make black receivers. As we got to the living room he told me he'll teach me how to use them and what to use it on. Sitting on a couch were Hidan, a male/female snake looking person and a male with red hair and strange skin. On the right in a chair was Kakuzu, on the left in another chair was a shark looking male with a large wrapped up sword. On the floor was male with an orange swirled mask wrestling and shrieking at a blonde male/female. Coming out of a room on the right was Konan eating a sandwich, and when she saw us she nodded in greeting."Enough, Tobi, Deidara." Pein ordered firmly, and their heads snapped up to look at him then me. Well, all of theirs did when they heard Pein's voice. Some of them that haven't met me looked shocked that I was here, whether they were trying to hide it or not I was still able to notice it (lol Senpai noticed u)."Uhhh, boss, why is there a kid in the base?" Sharky asked."She will be joining the Akatsuki and will be assisting us with our task." He answered. It was silent for a while, then with eyes and mouths gaping at us I flinched when they yelled "WHAT?!?!?!".

TBC.....

A/N hey guys sorry for not updating in a very long while. I was busy with school and marching band and chiz, and I had some MAJOR writers block. I literally couldn't think of anything to write for this chapter and just a couple of hours ago I came up with something. I already have some ideas that might work for further events like when team 7 meets the Sand Siblings and when Itachi and Kisame try to kidnap Naruto, but I won't spoil it ;D. Anyway, since school is almost over and marching season is done for this year, I might have time to update some more. In the meantime, patience is a virtue and may the force be with you. FUCKING STAR WARS IS COMING OUT NEXT WEEK, FUCK YEAH! It's gonna be fucking awesome, I'm fucking hyped plus a few days before it comes out it'll be my birthday.
Anyway, that's enough rambling for one day. Later bros ✌🏽.