Chapter 7: As Time Goes On

A/N drew the picture myself with the help of multiple other pictures I found on google images. That's her ninja attire for her preteen years as well as what her eyes look like when normal, using the Rinnegan and letting Kurama show through her a bit. She only does that though if necessary so no one knows about her being a jinchūriki.

•two months later•
I have mastered my Rinnegan with Otōsan's help. Because of this, he wants me to try to use multiple bodies for each of my paths. Ningyō-nī had some servants or something like that, and he had them become my paths. Well, after he killed them, of course. I made two black receivers as ear piercings, and it helps me control the bodies when I use the Rinnegan. I can control them one at a time, but it's hard for me to do them all at once. Another thing I'm having trouble with is genjutsu. I'm okay on taijutsu, Sharky is teaching me kenjutsu, and ninjutsu is easy for me since my Rinnegan just copies them like the Sharingan. Lolli told me who he really was and what he did in the past. I forgave him for accidentally causing the death of my parents since he intended to destroy Konoha. We became really close after that, and he didn't tell everyone that I'm a jinchūriki for my safety. He told me that he's kinda in charge like the leader that works secretly, but that Otōsan has the most control. He's also the one that tries to help me with genjutsu, but so far I only know it doesn't affect me with my Rinnegan activated and that if I spike my chakra I can get out. As for the other members, Sharky keeps on killing his teammates because he doesn't like them, the same with Oreo but he just wants to experiment them. Lolli doesn't do anything, and when we need something simple, Otōsan lets me go with Lolli as a D or C rank 'mission'. Other times he lets me go with the others. I went four times with Stitches to get a bounty, three times with Sharky to spy on other jinchūrikis and accidentally running into one of the other swordsmen along the way, two times with Oreo or Ningyō-nī to restock on poison or medic stuff, and once with Dei to just get some take out. The other times I went with Okāsan to get groceries or something.
Otōsan also taught me the summoning jutsu, so I can summon whatever animal with my Rinnegan. However, I was curious to what summoning animal my parents' clans were. After some research with the help of Hidan-oji, even if he mostly acted like a bodyguard that cusses like a sailor, I found my mother's and father's files. I got to learn more about them, and that my dad summoned toads with Jiraiya-sama's help. I didn't want that, so I looked at my mom's clan summoning and it was (this isn't an actual thing I honestly don't know what Kushina summons) wolves. As soon as I found out about this, I told Otōsan who was in the living room with everyone else. They all decided to follow me to the training grounds in an open space in the hideout so they can watch me summon for the first time. Yes, I can summon with my Rinnegan like I said before, but I don't know what animal should be my main one. That's why I wanted a clan summoning.
Anyway, I was in the middle of the training grounds with the other members nearby, and I begun to sign the contract with my blood. Signing my name and putting my finger prints, I then did the hand signs."Summoning jutsu!" I shouted then slammed my right hand (dominant) on the ground. Smoke appeared in front of me, and when it cleared two wolf pups that seemed to be about half a year old were wrestling with each other. I gasped and cooed at them, catching their attention. They became happy that they were summoned for the first time, and we became friends. Their names were Shiro and Kuro, both boys and their names have an obvious meaning: one had black fur while the other had white.

 Their names were Shiro and Kuro, both boys and their names have an obvious meaning: one had black fur while the other had white