Chapter 23: I'm Getting Sick Of All You Uchihas

~sometime later, author's summary of it~
Okay, so Tsunade became Hokage, which gives Hiruzen more time to hang out with his son and grandson. She's lazy and is an alcoholic with a pet pig named TonTon, why? I don't know, she just does. But I'm getting a bit off topic. Team 7 got another pretty big mission and met Ibiki's little brother, who is reluctant to return to Konoha, but glad that Ibiki is okay. Sasuke was disabled near the end because of his curse mark and nearly died, so he was put in the hospital. When he woke up, he got kinda pissed at Naruto for getting a little stronger than him, even though I blame the curse mark because it's kinda a handicap that he doesn't know how to control. Nariko was using her paths at the time and had a word with Orochimaru about it. He doesn't really feel guilty for giving him the curse mark, and even though he doesn't need Sasuke anymore because he found a better vessel that he can transplant Danzō's Sharingans in he's willing to train Sasuke if he wants. Anyway, Sasuke and Naruto fought, nearly blowing each other's arms up if Kakashi didn't intervene. Sometime later during the night when Nariko was off duty and asleep, Sasuke decided he wanted to go to Orochimaru and was escorted by the Sound Four. Sakura tried and failed to stop him, but at least kinda saw that Sasuke actually cared about her. Ah, SasuSaku getting caught in a storm. Heheh. Anyway, the Sound Four stuck Sasuke in a container thing to give his curse mark an upgrade. Blah blah blah, Konoha found out and Tsunade sent Naruto, Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, and eventually Lee who accidentally took a bottle of sake rather than his medicine to get Sasuke back. Sakura asked Naruto to bring Sasuke back while crying, and Naruto got a little sad at the fact that she truly loves Sasuke. The group left, Lee following soon after. Tsunade had a raven be sent to Suna to ask for reinforcements, and they sent the Sand Sibs. Gaara aided Lee who was fighting Kimimaro, Temari aided Shikamaru who was fighting Tayuya, and Kankuro aided Kiba who was fighting Sakon and Ukon. Choji defeated Jirobo, but fainted and had major injuries. Neji defeated Kidomaru and fainted having pretty bad injuries and his clan's curse mark was acting up (I think). Naruto continued to pursue Sasuke, and caught up him at the Valley of the End.
Tsunade sent Sakura to wake Nariko, who she knew would be furious and will probably be the one to stop Sasuke in the end-she didn't say this out loud though. Sakura went to her house and knocked on her door, and when Nariko opened the door, she started explaining what happened.
~Nariko's pov~
"WHAT?!"
*slam, loud crashes and shuffling inside before the door was slammed open again*
"What the actual fuck is this asshole thinking?! I swear if Naruto dies and doesn't beat his ass hard enough, I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of him and his brother!"
I then roof hop away from a stunned Sakura, and I growl and do hand signs."Shadow clone jutsu!" There was a puff of smoke around me, and six clones of myself appeared. They all knew what to do, and one of them went to the hospital. The others followed me out the village.
~clone 6~
I arrived at the hospital and quickly went inside."Code red! Get seven rooms and the operation room ready!" I shouted, and one of the nurses ran up to me while everyone followed my orders."Lady Nariko, what's wrong?" She asked, and I identified her as Kaori Mizuko."There's a rescue squad that went after Sasuke Uchiha. They will be fighting people who are guiding Sasuke, people who are very powerful. We need to be ready when they return because some of them will most likely be in critical condition. My real self and five clones are going to retrieve them and see if Sasuke has been caught. I'm going to put a seal here so it can make traveling faster. All of you be prepared for their return." I told her. She nodded and ran off to help with preparation. I crouched down, did hand signs, and placed my Flying Thunder God seal on the ground. It showed for a few seconds before fading away. I nodded to myself then poofed away.
~Nariko's pov~
I nodded as I received my clone's memories, and we soon came up to Choji's location. My fifth clone went to retrieve him then flickered to the hospital. We then came to Neji, and my fourth clone took him next. The rest of my clones met up with everyone else, and I flickered to Naruto and Sasuke's location while activating Preta. I have a feeling I might die if I don't.
~my summary~
Just before Tayuya, Kimimaro, Sakon and Ukon died, the clones appeared before them."Rest, Tayuya/Kimimaro/Sakon, Ukon. You have served Orochimaru well. He would be satisfied and impressed at your performance." They said. The three enemies calmed and had a small smile before the light left their eyes."Nariko?" The Leaf genin, Shikamaru and the sand siblings called out. The clones turned to face them."I am only a clone. My real self is with Naruto and Sasuke." They said."Wait! What about the others?" Shikamaru demanded, anxiety and fear for his comrades safety filling his mind. The third clone gave him sad eyes."Kiba, Akamaru, and Lee are alright. However, I can't exactly say the same about Neji and Choji." She said."Come. Let's go to the hospital." The clones said and grabbed the pairs."What about Choji and Neji? We can't just leave them behind!" Shikamaru exclaimed, acting very out of character because of his heighten emotions."Relax, Shika. They're already there." The third clone said before they all flickered one group at a time to their destination.
~Nariko's pov.~
'Shit!' I thought as I saw Naruto in his chakra cloak coming with his rasengan, and Sasuke in the second stage of his curse mark with his Chidori. I made a substitution, and quickly threw a Flying Thunder God kunai to a cliff before flickering to it. The substitution raised her arms to the boys, and their eyes widened when they realized she was between them. The substitution used their Rinnegan and absorbed the Chidori and Rasengan, and like I predicted she exploded. A blinding white light enveloped them, and when it cleared it was raining. Sasuke was on top of Naruto, both who were back in their original forms. Sasuke then stood and began walking away."Sasuke!" I called out before jumping down between him and Naruto. He turned, shocked at my presence, and nearly fell over from how fast he moved because of his injuries and lack of chakra."Nariko, I thought....... what are you doing here?" He asked."Making sure you and Naruto don't kill each other. And you didn't have to go rogue, you dumbass. Orochimaru is going to sign a peace treaty between Otogakure and Konohagakure, and he doesn't need you to be his vessel anymore. He's still willing to train you, though." I told him. His eyes widened then narrowed."I don't care, I need to do this. It's the only way for me to kill-" "Oh, enough about wanting to kill your brother already! Seriously, why the fuck are all of you Uchihas so hung up on the past? Itachi's the only logical one, but he was stupid enough to think that you could do this without doing something ridiculous! I mean, he-" "Wait, you know him?!" I interrupted him then vise versa. I paused, realizing my mistake, and sighed."Well, shit. I fucked up, didn't I?" I slumped."How do you know him?" He demanded, and I gave a nervous laugh, my anxiety rising."Um, my adoptive father is a clan member of mine on my mom side and is the leader of the Akatsuki?" I made it sound like I wasn't sure, goddamn it. His eyes widened in fury."You're in the Akatsuki?!" He shouted at me."Ah, I was kinda raised by them and they became my family. It's a long story." I said while sheepishly scratching the side of my head."You....... you knew that I wanted to kill him....... you knew what he did to my clan, to me! And you dared to keep me away from him?!" He yelled, and I frowned."It was for everyone's protection that I kept this secret. And I made sure that I kept the two of you apart so you don't get your ass beat like what happened not too long ago." I told him, and he growled."You betrayed me. I trusted you and thought that you were my friend, my sister. And you betrayed me." He muttered, and I huffed while putting a hand on my hip, sarcasm and sass rising to bitch slap him."Like you haven't to me? You nearly killed my brother twice, and had the audacity to say that as a friend I betrayed you when you did the same fucking thing to him." I snapped, and his eyes narrowed."That's true, but you also betrayed him. I figured out a while ago that you're siblings, and you just told me you're in the Akatsuki. The same group that wants to kill him. And what about Gaara? I know you like him, and you're in a group that wants to take him away from you. Did you ever even care? Was all of this just a lie to weaken everyone, to let our guard down so that you can let your 'family' kill us all?" He demanded, and I flickered to him, grabbed the front of his shirt and snarled in his face, Kurama's eyes replacing mine because of my emotions."Don't you dare say that. Since the day I found out who I truly was, since I was six fucking years old, I've been waiting to become strong enough to be with Naruto and Gaara. To become strong enough to protect everyone and keep you guys from being reckless idiots! Yet you do it anyway just when I think that everything has gotten better!" I shouted in his face, and I took a shaky breath before swallowing the lump in my throat."I love and cherish all of you, and I would die before any of you do by each other's hands. You don't know how heavy my burdens are, how much it hurts just to endure it on my own because I'm the only one who can complete them. I see everything happening before me: my brother and my love growing and I can't be by their side, watching your darkness grow and I'm not allowed to stop it because your brother wants you to kill him, fuck, I nearly died because my family wanted to take the tailed beasts!" My voice cracked at the end, and I let go of him to hold back a sob with my hand. I took another shaky breath as I felt my eyes turn back to normal."I don't give a damn about any of it though. I don't care if I never find true happiness. As long as everyone I care about are happy and alive, I will keep on carrying my burdens until it kills me." I said, my determined eyes staring into his stunned and sad eyes."Which is why I'm going stop this family conflict by showing you the truth." I told him as I activated Ningen.
Sasuke's eyes widened as he stared into my Rinnegan, and they glazed over as I entered his mind. He fell into my arms as I showed him my memories. I showed him when I searched Itachi's mind, and he saw Itachi's perspective before, during and after the Uchiha Massacre. It was a lot, taking ten minutes.
As he watched all of this, I placed him on my back the same way I did when we first encountered each other. There was a splash of water, and I turned to see Kakashi and Pakkun by Naruto."You stopped him?" Kakashi asked in shock. I nodded."I'm showing him what really happened the day his clan died. We need to get him and Naruto to the hospital." I told him, and he nodded before picking up my brother."Medic ninjas came just in case, only three though." He said before dismissing Pakkun. I nodded as they appeared."Everyone make a circle. Hold hands, four of you grab onto mine and Kakashi's clothes. I'm gonna teleport us to the hospital." I ordered, and they did as told. I soon flickered us to the front desk of the hospital.
The medic nin took Naruto and Sasuke, and Kakashi and I headed towards the operation room where the sand siblings, Shikamaru, Shikaku, Tsunade, Shizune and TonTon."How is everyone?" I asked as Shikamaru wiped his eyes after crying."They're stable. Was the mission a success?" Tsunade asked. I smiled and nodded, but focused on Shikamaru to ease his mind."Naruto and Sasuke were recovered. Both are currently being healed, and Sasuke is just finishing seeing a memory I'm showing him." I said as I deactivated my Rinnegan. Shikamaru nearly started breaking down again as he embraced me tightly and whispered thank you's to me. I chuckled and hugged back while patting his back. Shikamaru left home with his dad while Tsunade, her assistant and her pig went to check the team again. Kakashi went to check on his students, and Temari and Kankuro left to their hotel as Gaara walked up to me. Temari winked at me while Kankuro had an obnoxious grin on his face as they left, and I nearly blushed and laughed nervously. I didn't have to read their minds to know what they were silently suggesting.
Gaara and I stood a foot away staring at each other, and I then blushed while trying to hold back a bashful grin."I'm glad you're okay." He suddenly said."Yeah, I'm glad you're too." I replied, and it became silently awkward. I had the urge to just pull him towards me and kiss him, and it took all of my willpower to restrain myself (I'm so fucking sappy right now)."I like the new clothes." I complimented while gesturing at his attire. He looked down and picked at his white sash.

 He looked down and picked at his white sash

(Fucking smexy motherfucker. He's literally the only redhead who I find cute.)
"Temari thought since I was going to change my ways, I'd might as well change my attire as well." He said before glancing at me."You look....." He trailed off.
~quick third pov~
You look beautiful. Shukaku suggested."You look beautiful." Gaara repeated, and his eyes widened. He was about to take it back, but stopped when he saw Nariko's blush darken. All he could hear in his mind was Shukaku cackling.
~Nariko's pov~
Gaara continued looking at my attire, and if possible, my blushed became a really dark shade of red when his gaze stopped at my breasts. He cleared his throat before looking away while lightly blushing."My siblings and I have to return to our village tonight." He said. I nodded, figuring it was going to happen."I'm going to be busy the rest of the day most likely. I have some..... stuff to take care of." I muttered, eyes narrowing in the end because of my thought process. He nodded, and froze when I suddenly kissed his cheek."It was good seeing you again, Gaara. I hope next time we can spend more time with each other." I told him, and before I could see his reaction, I flickered to the Akatsuki hideout. I'm a very pissed Namikaze/Uzumaki right now. I appeared at the entrance and opened the door, stomping inside before inhaling."ITACHI!!!!!" I shouted like a mother would to their mischievous child. There was multiple crashes and thuds before I heard Hidan say,"Holy shit!"

A/N *Shadow screeching in my mind like a fucking banshee for no reason* *I sigh* fuck my life.

(3/20/18 & 3/21/18) ok so I'm rereading everything and I just realized I fucked up the information on this chapter

(3/20/18 & 3/21/18) ok so I'm rereading everything and I just realized I fucked up the information on this chapter. However, I don't feel like changing it so let's say that the characters forgot she was in the Akatsuki.