Chapter Filler: Akatsuki Halloween Special

~third pov, Nariko turned 8 not long ago~
It was Halloween, and Nariko wanted to go trick or treating. However, she couldn't since her family members were criminals with a large bounty on their heads. She tried begging her father if they could do something that day, and with a lot of thinking, they agreed on having a party in the base. The other members also agreed, and dressed up fairly nice. Nariko asked Hidan, Deidara and Sasori to dress up like her, a Disney princess, while the others dressed up how they wanted. Pein dressed like a character from something called "Bleach" which is an "anime", but he has no idea what it means. Konan dressed as a character from "Tokyo Ghoul" which is also an "anime", and she's just as clueless as Pein. Kakuzu dressed as Frankenstein, Zetsu is a flytrap so he doesn't have to dress up, Kisame looks like a shark and Tobi already looks like an orange lollipop so they don't have to dress up either. It's convenient for Tobi too because he won't have to show his true self. Itachi wanted to be Batman, but Nariko said no because he's the one who killed his parents and Sasuke should be Batman. After he sulked, he decided to be a neko. He had fake cat ears, a tail, and drew whiskers on his cheeks. Nariko, dressed as Merida from Brave, waited smiling in the decorated living room. The living room had all of Sasori's puppets hanging in different places, along with some corpses that Hidan sacrificed lying in different areas as well. In the kitchen, there are some body parts for Zetsu in certain places, while everyone else who can eat will be having candy and medium rare steak.
One by one, everyone walked out as if they were in a fashion show. Those who didn't care walked normally, but those who did used all of the sass they could muster. Pein, Konan, Kakuzu, Itachi, Kisame, and Black Zetsu walked out normally with a small smile for the young girl. As for the others,

Everyone nearly busted up laughing at what they wore and how they were acting

Everyone nearly busted up laughing at what they wore and how they were acting. Kakuzu and Itachi choked on their spit, Zetsu and Konan silently laughed with a hand over their mouth, and Pein just had a 'what the actual fuck' face. Nariko just cheered and giggled, happy that Hidan was Aurora, Sasori was Tiana, and Deidara was Cinderella. Everyone stood by the girl and waited, then with the help of most likely Nariko's "iPod", a song started to play.

 Everyone stood by the girl and waited, then with the help of most likely Nariko's "iPod", a song started to play

Nariko laughed and clapped in approval as everyone gave the disguised Uchiha a 'really?' face.
Hidan then took the iPod and started up some music as everyone started to party."Hey Nari, what the fuck is this song?" Hidan asked, and she walked up to him. She smirked and chuckled at what the selection was, then pressed play.(In order, Heathens and Sucker For Pain suicide squad soundtrack, and Undead by Hollywood Undead)

Everyone's eyes lit up in recognition, and sang along with the songs. When they heard Pein singing softly, they paused but continued singing. Except Konan, she's been with him long enough to know what he sounds like. Hidan sang all of the rap with the cussing, and for Undead Hidan and Kakuzu mostly sang it since they were the Zombie Duo while the others were just the background singers. For Sucker For Pain, Pein sang the chorus, and Konan sang the background for the chorus. Hidan again did the rapping, dancing and even cut off his head when the lyrics said it. Kisame made a kissy face when the song said about tongue-kissing a shark. For Heathens, Nariko mostly sang that, with Kakuzu and Tobi and the background singers. After Kakuzu sewed Hidan's head back on and Sasori nearly killed Tobi for almost breaking one of his puppets, the party started to die down. Hidan and Sasori took their decorations (Hidan just cleaned the blood while Zetsu ate the bodies), and everyone went to their rooms to sleep or do their hobbies.

(Edited 3/20/18)