Character Info

This isn't a chapter (obviously since the title doesn't say chapter). Just some info on the characters that I wanted to put in.

Name: Nariko Uzumaki Namikaze (Uses her father's last name)
Most Used Jutsu:Flying Thunder God Technique
Kekkai Genkai: Rinnegan
Family:
•Minato Namikaze- father, deceased
•Kushina Uzumaki-mother, deceased
•Naruto Uzumaki- fraternal twin brother, alive
•Miruzo Toubishi-adoptive father, deceased
Famous words:"Don't be reckless."
Dream/ Goal: fix broken bonds within families. Protect the tailed beasts and stop or defeat evil plans/actions or beings, though she doesn't tell anyone this.
Background: born after her brother Naruto in Konohagakure and became host of Yin-Kurama. Was transferred after birth to Sunagakure and was raised there for six years. Befriended Sunagakure's jinchūriki Gaara of the Desert, host of the Ichibi Shukaku. Was transferred out of Sunagakure by orders of the Kazekage, then was taken and recruited by the Akatsuki. Befriended and adopted the Akatsuki as her family. During the time of recruitment, she encountered the Sage of the Six Paths and was given the Rinnegan. Was trained under the Akatsuki. Stole the scroll containing the Flying Thunder God technique and mastered it that same day. Was eventually put in the Bingo Book as 'the Red Flash' because before she killed her targets, all they see is her red hair and the glare from her blood red blade. She then went to Konohagakure and became a citizen and Jounin of that village. She is serious only when needed like during a meeting or a fight. The rest of the times she is calm yet happy like her father or as hot-headed as her mother. She has sorrow hidden deep inside her, and the more burdens she has the worse the sorrow becomes, like a worsening depression yet she doesn't let it control her. Only those that have the same feelings, are smart enough, or know her well enough can see this sorrow within her eyes. It's one of the reasons why mostly everyone is attracted to her, whether intentionally or not. It's why the Akatsuki/ Orochimaru cares so much about her, along with Kurama and her wolf summons.

Bingo Book info/ ninja file:
•code name- the Red Flash
•birth name- unknown
•age- unknown
•gender- unknown
•Association- Akatsuki
•kekkai genkai- unknown
•known jutsus- Flying Thunder God technique
•chakra type- unknown
•rank- S
•village- unknown
•family- unknown
•weapon- katana, red and black checkered hilt, red case, blood red blade
•companion/ partner- black and white wolves

Ninjutsu: has all chakra types. Original ones were wind, but due to being the host of Kurama she also has fire. She also received the ability to learn other nature types because of the Rinnegan.
Knows Hidden doorway technique, shadow clone jutsu, Flying Thunder God technique, summoning jutsu, transformation jutsu
Wind style: wind release- air blades, beautiful destruction, punishment of Atlas
Fire style: fire ball jutsu, paper bomb jutsu
Water style: (/lightning style) storm current jutsu, hidden mist jutsu, water dragon jutsu, water clone jutsu
Ice style: demonic mirroring ice crystals,black dragon blizzard, ice senbon, thousand Flying water needles of death
Earth style:c1-4, clay clone, swamp of the underworld, exploding clay, suicide bombing clone
Lightning style: hand of the Thunder God, lightning rod
Wood style: four pillar home technique, smothering binding technique, wood release- advent of a world of flowering trees, unbreakable dome
Kenjutsu: uses katana
Genjutsu: uses a flute to cast it. Depending on the music she plays, she can either cast something like a dream or nightmare.
Taijutsu: basic
Medical jutsu/training: basic, but knows how to make poisons and antidotes for them. She only knows the chakra points because of her Rinnegan, and knows where the vital and near death points on the body are.
Fully mastered and perfected Rinnegan. Uses two black receivers to control six reanimated bodies for her Six Paths, however she can use them all separately for her real body.

Name: Kuro
Family:
•Ōkami- mother (alpha female), alive
•Anubis- father (alpha male), alive
•Shiro- fraternal twin brother, alive
Chakra type: earth
Background: was born before his brother Shiro. Looks like his father and has the same chakra type as him. As the eldest, he is expected to become alpha after his father steps down. Likes to rough house. Summoner is Nariko Namikaze.

Name: Shiro
(Family info is same as Kuro's)
Chakra type: water
Background: was born after his brother Kuro. Looks like his mother and has the same chakra type as her. Since he is the youngest, he is expected to be next in line as alpha if something happens to Kuro. If not, then he will be second in command. Likes to rough house. Summoner is Nariko Namikaze.

The wolf summons are loyal, yet are also sarcastic, dramatic, aggressive, and overprotective with the ones they love.