Chapter Six: My New Family, The Akatsuki

"WHAT?!?!?!"
Everything and everyone went into chaos then. I flinched and hid behind Pein's leg as everyone except Konan started yelling and screaming. Soon, Konan started telling them, in a nicer way, to shut up but no one heard her. She then lost her temper and started slicing everyone with her paper, causing everyone to scream louder and run around like a headless chicken. I whimpered as Hidan's head got sliced off and he collapsed. Pein noticed and scowled."ENOUGH!!!!!" He yelled, and everyone froze."She will be joining whether you like it or not and will treat her kindly or so help me you all will regret it." He threatened, and everyone started sweating nervously with fear in their eyes."Kakuzu, reattach Hidan's head to his body. The rest of you, introduce yourself. Konan, gather some things she will need and find a spare room that is closest to my own." Pein ordered. Everyone nodded, and as Konan disappeared in a flurry of paper, Kakuzu got Hidan's muttering head and quickly reattached it to his body. I watched in interest and slight concern as he did this, but was distracted by the guy with the mask."Hi, Tobi is Tobi! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi exclaimed while waving his arms. He sounded kinda like a child, even though he's a grown man. He was then shoved out of the way by Sharky."My name's Kisame. Nice to meet ya, kid." He grinned at me with his sharp teeth. Okay, Lollipop and Sharky, who's next? The male/female snake person then walked up with a smirk."It'ssssss a pleasssssure to meet you, child. I am Orochimaru." He said before he licked his lips with his snake like tongue, making me slightly shiver also from his hungry gaze. Pedophile.... Ku-kun muttered. Okay, he'll be pedo snake. Next was the blonde."Hey. I'm Deidara, and art is a bang, un." He said before smirking at the red head while muttering something, all I heard was him calling him Danna. The blonde will be Dei."Sasori, and art is eternal. Don't listen to that fool, child, he is a bad influence." Sasori said while him and Dei glared at each other. I tilted my head as small lightning flashed between their eyes. I tugged on the sleeve of his cloak, and he glanced down at me."What are you? You look different than a normal person." I asked, not knowing that it sounded kinda rude."This body isn't real. It is a puppet, and I made myself like this." He replied before he moved aside for the flytrap."We are black and white Zetsu. Nice to eat you. He meant meet you." The black and white part of Zetsu said. I'll call him Venus (not the Roman goddess of love, and not the planet. Venus flytrap guys.). They all went into a line in front of me, Pein on the far left and Tobi on the far right with all of them partnered up.'Ku-kun, what do you think? Should they be my new strange family?' I asked my bijū. Sure, kid. But if they mistreat you, I'm gonna kill them then we leave. Ku-kun stated, and I nodded mentally. I then raised my hand and pointed at Pein, listing them off one by one."Otosan, Okāsan, Sharky, pedo snake or maybe Oreo, Stitches, Hidan-oji, Dei, Ningyō-nī, Venus and Lollipop." I stated, and some of them either had shocked expressions, sweat drops or irk marks from what I called them. I then thought of one of the nicknames, walked up to said person and licked his mask."What the-....?!" He exclaimed before collapsing. I put up my fist as stars appeared around me."He does taste like a lollipop!" I concluded, and he squeaked that he felt violated. Everyone just sweat dropped before they all scattered. Sasori went back to his room, Oreo told me that he prefers Oreo over pedo snake before he went to his room as well, Lollipop started bugging Dei again so Dei blew his face up. Literally, he had a clay bomb the shape of a mini bird go in front of Lolli's face then explode. Dei then went to the kitchen as Stitches grumpily made sure Lolli wasn't dead. Hidan-oji went back to the couch and started watching tv, he was watching Carrie and was at the part where Carrie starts bleeding in the locker room. Venus disappeared, and Otōsan asked Okāsan to do something before he patted my head then left. Okāsan then came up to me and smiled."Nariko, come with me. We're going to go shopping for some stuff you might need, like clothes, shoes and ninja gear." She said."Okay!" I replied cheerfully as the two of us walk out of the hideout hand in hand.
•small time skip•
"Otō-saaaaaan, we're baaaaaaack!" I sang happily as I entered the living room where everyone was at, Konan not far behind. They all looked at me, and they looked slightly shocked."You cut your hair, un?" Dei asked, and I nodded with a smile.

"You cut your hair, un?" Dei asked, and I nodded with a smile

"I think it looks nice on the kid." Sharky said with a smirk. Some of the others nodded in agreement. Otōsan then stood and walked over to us, nodding at Konan as a silent thank you before grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall. We stopped in front of a door, and he opened it to reveal a bedroom. It looked nice, and as I looked at the bed I yawned, realizing how tired I actually was."This is your room. The sliding door is your closet and the other door is the bathroom. Mine and Konan's room is right across from yours while the others are down the hall. Don't go into the rooms next to yours, they are reserved for any other members that I decide to recruit. Goodnight, Nariko." He said as I stepped into the room, seeing everything that Konan got me somehow already in the open closet."Night, Otōsan......." I mumbled before yawning and rubbing my eyes. Otōsan hesitated before walking up to me and kissing the top of my head then leaving. I blinked before smiling and closing the door, then walking to the bed and passing out.

A/N I fixed Nariko's looks yay! I realized I messed up, so the picture that was shown a little bit back is what Nariko is supposed to look like. If I put up any pictures of Nariko and it looks different that this, then that's my bad. The next chapter I'm gonna put a few time skips in, but that's only because they're slightly irrelevant and only to show important things that Nariko learns or gets. Plus, we don't want to miss her meeting Itachi, now do we? Anyway, hope u guys enjoyed the chapter even though I have to admit it was a bit crappy and was sort of a filler/ kinda sorta maybe important chapter. Idk. Bya peeps, don't get burned by fires, Smokey the Bear wants you to live.