Chapter 8: Steal And Learn The Flying Thunder God Technique

A/N ok so I tried looking up to see what Izumi's flute looks like. Turns out she doesn't have or even use a flute, not that I can find. So, let's just say that she does.
•time skip three years, in the evening•
I'm now 10 years old, and some things have changed. Oreo left after he tried to take control of Ita-nī's body, and Otōsan wants him dead in case he gives out information. I'm able to completely control my Rinnegan and its abilities, and when controlling all of my paths my Human, or what I like to call my Ningen path uses the flute Ita-nī gave me for genjutsu while my Asura path defends it. All of my paths are female except for my Asura path, and I use them almost all the time. I keep them in one of the rooms of the hide out. Oh, and I didn't know this, but the bodies I use can age! They're originally from this special but small clan that has this kekkai genkai that lets them continue aging even after death, and after apparently turning 16 they'll keep their looks but like everyone they'll get wrinkles and gray hairs and all that if they get too old. Also, my Preta path got all element type of ninjutsus. Otōsan doesn't know this, but when I train by myself with my paths, I had my Preta path fight a bunch of other criminals and take their chakra so I can have their element type.
(Deva.                  Asura.              Human/Ningen)

              Human/Ningen)

(Animal/Annie.     Preta.               Naraka)
Anyway, I decided to learn a new jutsu. If I remember correctly, I saw on my dad's file when researching my parents that he knew a jutsu called the Flying Thunder God technique. It's basically kinda like a combination of the summoning jutsu and body flicker technique. All I need to do is get the scroll that says how to do it, but the only place that might have it is Konoha. So, I plan on sending my Asura and Preta paths to go steal it. I'm gonna lock myself in my room so no one can bother me while I'm doing this. I have a sign that says 'do not disturb' on it and I made it clear when I first mastered my Six Paths Technique that if anyone bothers me I will use my human path to kill them. At that time, Sharky's old partner had ticked him off and Sharky tried to kill him. The guy had ran to my room and banged on the door, yelling at me to let him in. I was practicing controlling my paths in the hideout, and I lost connection for three seconds because of him. I got pissed, and had my human path go right up to him, take his soul, and that killed him.
Anyway, everything is set. I activated my Rinnegan and activated my Asura and Preta paths, then had them quickly leave the hideout. I knew where to go; I memorized the map of the lands so it should be easy. It's gonna be a long journey, though. I had them stop on a tree really quick.'Ku-kun, can you lend me your chakra if I start to run out?' I asked. No need to ask me, kid. I'd do it anyway. If you died from not having enough chakra, I'd die too and the old man would get pissed at me. He replied. With that decided, I had my two paths continue to travel to Konoha. Soon they arrived at the gates, and quickly turned to go to the back of the village so they can sneak in through there. They did that, went to the archives where they keep the forbidden jutsus, and quickly took the scroll containing the information. As they were leaving, the alarms went off. Before leaving behind the village again, they had a small run in with an old man in a white and robe and hat.'Must be the Hokage that Ita-nī was talking about.'I thought before Asura and Preta raced away, not letting anyone follow or track them.
Halfway back from the trip, there was a knock on my bedroom door, making me lose my concentration."Nariko, open this door. I wish to ask you something." Otōsan's voice ordered.'Oh schist.' I panicked (;D any of u recognize that reference?) as I quickly hid my paths and deactivated my Rinnegan. I jumped off my bed and masked my emotions before opening the door, facing Otōsan's more than usual overpowering presence."Yes?" I asked, and he narrowed his eyes at me."Care to explain why your Asura and Preta paths are not in their chambers?" He asked, and I gulped and sweat trailed down the side of my face."Ahahaha, uhhhhh, you see, here's what's going on........." I started nervously.
•half an hour later•
Okay, so Otōsan got really pissed and forbid me from using my path bodies for a month, then told me that once I learned and perfected the Flying Thunder God technique, he's gonna have Sharky train me to do something that could help me when I use my Rinnegan. I'm kinda scared what it is because I just finished learning how to use the technique, and I even got the hang of using it with my paths. Placing a seal on the foot of my bed and walking to the kitchen to see if dinner is ready, I sweat dropped to see Ita-nī having an irk mark and using his fire ball jutsu, blowtorching the pan of food to a crisp."You got impatient again, didn't you?" I deadpanned as he just walked out the kitchen calmly, as if he didn't just destroy a small part of the kitchen. I sigh and mutter profanities that only I can hear as I got some Mochi out of the freezer along with some dango. I then walk out the kitchen and threw the dango at Ita-nī like I was throwing kunais at him. He caught it between his index and middle finger while he was reading, glanced at the dango with a happy glint in his eye before looking at me questioningly. I gave him a Uchiha smirk, and he gave me one back."Hn." He grunted in thanks."Hn." I responded with a nod before going to sit on the couch. I'm getting pretty good at speaking and acting like an Uchiha. I closed my eyes and took a bite in my Mochi as I sensed someone behind me. I felt them put something over my eyes, and by instinct I grabbed their wrist and flipped them over, their back landing hard on the coffee table making them grunt in pain."Damn, Nari, was that necessary?" Sharky muttered as he sat up wincing."Kisame, don't ever surprise me like that. I hate surprises as much as Ningyō-nī hates to be kept waiting." I said lowly while glaring daggers at him. He shivered, and Ita-nī has a mixture of shock, confusion, concern for me, and a little fear. I yawned and rubbed my eyes."Whatever you were going to have me do, let's do it tomorrow. What is it, anyway?" I asked tiredly."You're Rinnegan can see most but not all things. Some things that you won't be able to see through are stuff like smoke bombs and mist or fog. I'm gonna help train you to use your other senses so if something like that happens on a mission, you don't die." Sharky explained.'Like how Moo did when Sharky and I ran into him......' I thought."Alright. Let's do it." I said before yawning again."Tomorrow." I finished before using the Flying Thunder God technique to get to my bed, then collapsed on it.

A/N edited 1/3/18