Chapter 15: Kakashi The Copy Cat Copies Dad's Teaching Style

•next day, third pov•
It was 5:00 am, and the three genin within team 7 were tired and hungry while currently being at training grounds 3. They were waiting for their new sensei and his assistant, but as time passed, they noticed that the two new instructors were going to be really late. This caused the three genin to become more agitated, originally because of their fatigue.
Meanwhile in an apartment within Konoha, there's a red haired preteen girl who is standing outside the front door with an irk mark showing. With her kekkai genkai, the Rinnegan, activated, she can see a man within the apartment. With the way the chakra is flowing, which is slow and smooth, it shows that the person inside was sleeping peacefully. It won't for long. The girl, who had her katana on her left hip, took it out and slashed at the door quickly before sheathing it, and the door fell in pieces at her feet. She then walked over it and to the room that the person with the calm chakra flow was in, and glared at the male in bed before flipping the mattress.

 She then walked over it and to the room that the person with the calm chakra flow was in, and glared at the male in bed before flipping the mattress

(This is Nariko in a tight shirt and she's also wearing shorts similar to the shirt, she has large breast genes from Minato's side.)
The man in bed yelled in shock, and scrambled to get up after being startled awake. He stood with his fists up, but froze when he saw his sensei's daughter posing as her mother when she's angry. However, he couldn't completely be afraid of her when she looks and seems too nice. That is until she started scolding him."Kakashi Hatake, what in the world do you think you're doing?! Team 7 is probably waiting in the training grounds right now, and you're over here sleeping while they're out there tired! You aren't being fair to them, and you're going to have to be there for them whether you like it or not!" She indeed scolded Kakashi, and he sighed."Nariko, it won't matter. They probably won't pass, so I don't have to worry." He told her."That's not a good enough excuse! If they do pass then you're going to have to worry! They will be your responsibility, and you have to treat them like your children whether they are yours temporarily or not! And I will not have any parent neglect their children!" Nariko shouted at him before they heard a tap on the bedroom window. They looked to see the Hokage's hawk, and it was looking expectantly at Nariko. She sighed before rubbing her face and walking out the room."You better go over there before I make you." She said before flickering away, and Kakashi sighed. He then sighed deeper when he realized she saw him without his mask on.
Nariko appeared in the Hokage's office, and lowered her head to the Hokage as he continued writing on some paperwork."You needed me, Hiruzen?" She asked quietly, trying to suppress her anger towards Kakashi's carelessness as she conversed with her leader."Yes, I have made an appointment for you to take lessons for being an ambassador. The man you are supposed to meet with will be here soon." Hiruzen told her, and she looked at him."I'll be right back, I want to use my paths for this and something else." She said, and he nodded before she flickered to the hidden chamber she made within the Fourth Hokage's stone head. She sat in the middle of the room before closing her eyes and activating her Rinnegan then her paths. Two of the paths, Ningen and Deva, got out of their wooden pods then flickered away, Deva going to watch the survival training while Ningen went to the Hokage's office. Hiruzen told her that her mentor would be in the room next door, and she nodded before exiting then entering the room on the left.
When Ningen entered the room, the man she was supposed to meet was already there. He was old, maybe 50 years old, and was obviously a retired ninja from the looks of the scars scattered across his body as well as the wrinkled ANBU tattoo on his bicep. He smiled at the blindfolded girl and was about to say something when Ningen spoke first."May I look through your memories? It will make things faster and less complicated. However, I don't like invading someone's privacy without their permission, so I would like to know if you're fine with it." She requested."Um, yes, you may. Will you use a jutsu, or do you have a special kekkai genkai?" The man asked."Kekkai genkai. Please, sir, do not tell anyone what you are about to witness. I don't want to have to block your memories with a genjutsu." Ningen said, and when the man nodded, she lifted her forehead protector to reveal her Rinnegan. The man's eyes widened in shock and surprise, and felt slightly dizzy as he made eye contact with the girl. Ningen used her perfected mind reading ability to search the man's mind and look through his memories. She quickly scanned through them like flipping the pages of a large book, and soon found what she wanted halfway through. After quickly but carefully looking over these specific memories, she pulled herself out of his mind before placing her forehead protector back over her eyes. The man held his head until the dizziness passed before looking at the girl expectantly."I found what I needed. Thank you for helping me, Sawaro-san." Ningen said before bowing her head in gratitude and respect. Sawaro nodded and smiled before hobbling out of the room. Ningen projected her thoughts to Hiruzen, telling him that she learned everything she needed to know. Without waiting for an answer, she pulled herself back before returning to the hidden chamber and laying in her pod.
As for Deva, she had her forehead protector lifted and was silent in the trees (I'm listening to Trees by 21 Pilots right now, it just changed to Monsoon by Tokio Hotel) of the third training grounds as she watched Kakashi do a training session that her father did, according to the file about her father. She sighed as she watched the genin go against Kakashi, all of them failing to see what the point of all of this was about as well as failing to complete the given task. Granted, they were going against an experienced Jounin despite his laziness and lack of interest. Deva found the man kind of strange since he was a Hatake, not a Nara. She dismissed it though, and deadpanned when she witnessed the Haruno get caught in a weak yet affective genjutsu then screaming before passing out when she saw her precious Sasuke underground because of Kakashi's double suicide decapitation technique. Deva also sweat dropped when she saw her real body's twin get caught from trying to eat the lunch too early. Soon the timer went off, and the Uchiha and Haruno walked back to the wooden posts to find their last teammate tied to the middle post with rope.
Kakashi lectured and ridiculed the three before disappearing, but not without warning them to not feed Naruto. He reappeared behind Deva with a kunai against her throat, but she didn't feel threatened or scared. All she did was sigh in exasperation."Who are you, and why are you spying on my team and I?" Kakashi demanded, keeping a watchful eye on both the mysterious girl and the three genin."Bakashi, please do not harm my Deva path. I don't want to have Naraka use the King of Hell to bring her back when two days ago she had to bring back Asura." The girl pleaded, making the man pause.'Wait a minute.' Kakashi thought as he realized something. He lifted his forehead protector to reveal his Sharingan, and he noticed that the girl's chakra was blue but also sort of dark orange. He looked to Naruto and saw that his was similar, except the orange chakra was a lighter orange and seemed more malicious than the other. He knew only one other person who might have a similar chakra as Naruto. He sighed while putting away his kunai before placing his forehead protector back over his left eye."So, Nariko, what do you think about the three?" He asked, and Nariko, who was controlling Deva, made Deva smirk in amusement."Well, all three of them have potential, but they weren't focused enough to see through the test. Sakura, being a Haruno, might have good chakra control and may be smart through studying. However, she doesn't know how to fight or immediately tell if she's in a genjutsu or not as well as that she has so much potential, either that or she knows but doesn't know how to use it. My brother is pretty slow and his fighting style is random, making him a brawn. Sasuke is kinda strategic and can fend for himself pretty well, making him both a brain and a brawn. However, he's so used to doing things by himself and is so mature that he believes everyone is an idiot that will get in his way from completing his task. Another thing is that the three dislike each other. Sakura doesn't like Naruto, Naruto dislikes Sasuke, and Sasuke doesn't like either of them because, like I said, he believes they are idiots and will get in his way." She reported, and Kakashi nodded in agreement."Do you think I should pass them?" He asked, and Deva nodded."With enough training and mission experience, they'll be as prepared as any genin could be. I can train Naruto while you train Sasuke, and we can both switch between Sakura." She suggested, and Kakashi nodded again before going to congratulate the genin who were disobeying orders. Deva quickly went back to the chamber and laid in her pod before Nariko deactivated her Rinnegan and flickered to her brother.
Team 7 jumped and Naruto as well as Sakura screamed in fright when she appeared between them."Nariko-sensei!" The two exclaimed, and the redhead grinned while holding up a peace sign."Yo!" She greeted, and everyone paused as they noticed she looked similar to someone, but they couldn't figure out who. Kakashi then realized that she reminds him of her father, but she has similar traits with Naruto."Nariko, we were just about to go get something to eat. Would you like to come?" Kakashi invited, and she nodded before taking out Kurenai. The genin panicked as she raised her weapon at Naruto, but stopped when she just cut his ropes."Oh, uh, thanks Nariko-sensei." Naruto said while rubbing his arms."You're welcome. Let's go to Ichiraku Ramen. I haven't had actual ramen in a while, and I haven't tried that place yet. My treat since I missed out on the training?" Nariko suggested while sheathing Kurenai. Naruto cheered as Sasuke began to walk away while Kakashi and Sakura asked if she was sure."Of course. I save up enough money to pay for everything." She said while taking out a scroll, unsealing it and showing them her two money pouches that were practically the size of a backpack, and the two looked inside to see all of the money Nariko saved from doing bounties with Kakuzu. Kakashi and Sakura's eyes bulged, and when Sasuke and Naruto came to see what was wrong they did the same thing. Nariko's bags were filled to the brim with ryō, the money being wrapped up into large balls. From what they could see, she had at least 50 balls within each of her bags."How much money do you have?!" They exclaimed, and Nariko shrugged."Last I checked, I have like 50 ryō in each ball, so 5,000 ryō. I would have more if I didn't have to split the bounty rewards with Stitches." She said while pouting slightly, and her team gave her a shocked and confused expression. Nariko dismissed them and they all left to Ichiraku Ramen, but not before Nariko looked at a tree, smiled and waved while being in the back of the group. Kakuzu, who was keeping tabs on the girl for the Akatsuki leader and will soon switch out with Deidara, almost anime fell out of the tree and deadpanned at the girl as she left with her team.