Chapter 19: Oh Fuck Nah!

After my breakdown, I went home and passed out. Since I went to sleep at around 6:30 pm, I accidentally woke up at 2 am. I sighed and scaled my house to the roof so I could stargaze. I realized that since there were a lot of foreign people coming for the Chūnin exams, we have to be careful about any intruders. With that in mind, I sat down and closed my eyes while concentrating. Soon enough, I could sense everything and everyone as far as half a mile away from Konoha. I meditated while doing this to help focus more, and it did. The chakra of human and nature was mapped out in my mind thanks to years of training with Sharky, and I felt them pulse around me like a drum or a heartbeat. This and meditating soothed me, and if anyone were to see me they'd think I fell asleep.(Think of the anime Soul Eater. U know how Maka has the ability to see soul types? It's very similar to this, except Nariko can see it mentally like how a blind person knows everything around them by picturing it mentally. If I got that part wrong or I offended anyone who is or knows someone who is blind, I am extremely sorry. I'll shut up now)
There were three that I was keeping an eye on. One is Sasuke's, whose chakra is blue with a bit of black from the darkness he was slipping into. Then there's Naruto, whose chakra has two layers: the core a normal blue, and the outer layers orange from Yang-Kurama. Finally, there is Gaara, whose chakra is similar to Naruto's except his chakra's outer layer is beige like sand because of Shukaku.
I sensed Gaara coming towards me, and I sensed Ningyō-nī's chakra flare up. I flared mine in response then held up my hand. He backed off as we both calmed our chakra, and I lowered my hand before Gaara appeared behind me."Is there something you needed?" I asked him, and I can feel his gaze pierce the back of my head."Tell me what happened. Tell me your true thoughts of our time together and why you left." He demanded, and I frowned."Gaara, I did not lie about being your friend and I did not lie when I told you I didn't know why I left. However, I found out from a friend of mine that your father wanted me gone because he didn't want two jinchūrikis in Suna and he didn't want us to be friends." I said."Is this true?" He asked softly, whether to me or Shukaku, I don't know."It's not word for word, but that's basically the gist of it." I told him before getting up and facing him."Shukaku believes you are telling the truth, but if you ever lie to me, I will kill you." Gaara said lowly while scowling at me, and my heart clenched."Gaara, I would never do that to you." I said as I started walking towards him. His scowl deepened the closer I got, and he tensed up completely when I hugged him."I would never hurt you purposely, Gaara. I love you." I whispered to him as I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. He pushed me away with a panicked and flustered look on his face, then teleported away. My eyes stung a little as my heart clenched, and I felt a hand be placed on my head."Should I kidnap him? He is a- ah, jerk after all." Ningyō-nī hesitated for a moment before correcting himself. I was curious about what he wanted to say, but dismissed it while swallowing the lump in my throat and taking a shaky breath."No, that's alright. Thank you, though." I said, and he kissed my head."Get some rest. When you wake up, no one will be watching you. We will be preparing for something for the rest of this and next month." He said before picking me up, taking me to my room and tucking me in. As I closed my eyes and fell asleep, I saw a sad look in his eyes.
*two days later, third pov*
Today was the day of the Chūnin exams. All of the genin that were selected to take the exams, and the proctors and security guards were prepared to test them. One of the guards, Nariko Namikaze, was speaking to the Hokage about a topic he wanted to inform her."Nariko, if something were to happen to me, like if I die or retire, then I want you to either work as the personal guard for the next Hokage or work in the Torture and Interrogation Headquarters. However, you will still be ambassador of Konoha." Hiruzen told her, and she became confused and concerned."Why are you telling me this? Is something going to happen?" Nariko asked, and he just gave her a small smile."You'll see, child. Perhaps you should go to the academy and see for yourself." He told her, a small glint of amusement mixed with sadness. She frowned before flickering to Naruto, who just got to the academy.
Naruto and Sasuke, who were waiting outside for Sakura, tensed then relaxed when Nariko appeared next to them. They've gotten used to her doing that, mostly, but they still don't know what jutsu she's using to go from place to place so quickly. Only Kakashi knows, but that's only because that was his sensei's jutsu."Hey, guys! What's up?" Nariko greeted, and the two nervously glanced at her."We're just waiting for Sakura-chan. She hasn't showed up yet, believe it." Naruto answered, and she hummed. Before she could say anything, Sakura jogged up to them."Hi Naruto, Nariko-sensei, Sasuke. Sorry I'm late." She greeted, and they all paused when they didn't hear her say 'Sasuke-kun'."Uh, hey....." Sasuke mumbled in confusion. They all went inside, and Nariko narrowed her eyes as she sensed a familiar yet mostly masked chakra signature. Team 7 stopped at the second floor, but Nariko went towards the next set of stairs."Nariko-sensei, wait! The room is right here!" Naruto called, and she paused while glancing back at them. Everyone turned to her, and she sighed."See through deception, remember?" She told them, and Sasuke and Sakura's eyes widened in realization. Nariko was about to look forward and go up the stairs when she stopped. She snarled in realization, finally recognizing the chakra signatures in the building. She stomped up the stairs, and everyone stopped and followed, curious on what she will do. Everyone who was watching were nervous, because those people knew her mother and also knew the two were dangerous when enraged.
Everyone in the examination room were talking quietly to each other. The sand siblings were in a corner of the room and glaring at everyone, the rookies were scattered, and Kabuto and his team were standing near a disguised Orochimaru. Everyone paused as they felt what seemed like an earthquake shake the building, and soon the door slammed open. It revealed Nariko, her hair that was down floating in the air and looking like nine tails, and her eyes were like this:

Everyone froze and Kabuto and Orochimaru nearly screamed when she marched right up to them and grabbed them by the front of their shirts with a scary smile on her face

Everyone froze and Kabuto and Orochimaru nearly screamed when she marched right up to them and grabbed them by the front of their shirts with a scary smile on her face."Oreo, Kabuto, care to tell me why you're here?" She asked calmly, but the two and whoever else that knew her knew that they're in the eye of the storm. Soon they'll be back in the current, and the two ninjas in her grasp want to leave before then."N-Nariko-chan! W-we didn't expect you to be here!" Kabuto said while chuckling nervously, and she smiled wider. Whoever didn't know her thought she looked like she was going to kill them any second. Gaara watched on curiously, and Temari and Kankuro were afraid that the plan would fail if the redhead female hurt the sanin and his assistant. She then pulled them out of the room and left the building. It was silent for a minute or two, then there was a shout."WHAT?!?!" They heard the girl yell in anger, then there were two screams. Another minute later, Nariko came back in the room smiling cheerfully with a irk mark on her head, and she was dragging the two ninjas back into the room. They both were shaking and had fear in their eyes, Kabuto shaking more than his master, and both had dirt on parts of their clothes."Hi, I'm Nariko Namikaze, and I'll be spectating your guys' exam." She greeted.
*three minutes ago*
Nariko dragged the two over to the mini training grounds at the academy before activating her Rinnegan and Human path. She searched their thoughts and memories, and found that the Sound tricked the Sand to betray the Leaf. Her anger grew when she found that Orochimaru killed the Kazekage and is planning on taking Sasuke."WHAT?!?!" She yelled, and quickly switched to her Deva path."Almighty Push." She growled, and the two screamed as they flew away. She walked up to their dirty forms, picked them up and started taking them back to the examination room."I will not forgive you, and if you dare go through with your plans, you will regret it." She promised them.

A/N (2/16/18 then 11/19/18) soap, my mom is gonna be turning off hers and my phone soon, so if I don't update anytime in the next week or so, u guys know why. Just a heads up.