Prologue (before 1st year)

'No, no, no! Not again! I didn't mean to, Dudley tripped me! It wasn't my fault! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!' "Aaaargh! I'm sorry, please no! Stop! Please, I didn't meant break the plate, I tripped, it won't happen again! Please stop uncle! Please! Aaaargh" I scream staring into his angry, purple face and beg for all that I'm worth as the customised steel studded belt came down making contact with my skin, tearing it and causing another long jagged cut in my back. I won't do any good, I know this yet still I continue to please for mercy. 

"You ungrateful freak! Is this how you repay the goodness of our heats? We took you in as a baby after your useless, good for nothing parents got themselves killed drinking and driving! We could have sent you off to an orphanage where they would have done worse things to you than I can think of! Is that what you want? Because I can go and call one for you right now!" He screened his double chin doing the motion of a shook up water bomb.

"No, please, I'm sorry" I struggle against my bonds, that tie one of my naked limbs to each poster of the bed in the 'tourcher room'. It not really called that, it's actually the smallest bedroom in the house. "Aaargh" I scream again as the belt collides with my skin for the third time. My cries only seem to anger Uncle more and so he decides to punish me some more for showing acts of 'defiance'. 

"Consider this an early Birthday present" he says removing his belt and pants. I freeze as I feel the weight of his whale of a body shift the bed. My eyes focus on a patch of the once crisp white wall, now it had specks of dried blood staining it. I'll be eleven in a few days. Not that it matters. 

This particular spot has a hole in it that I tend to focus on during this type of punishment. It was put there two years ago when Uncle used his walking cane to punish me for getting a higher grade than my cousin Dudley. During the swings he hit the wall. Of course that was my fault, and he decided to up the punishment for destroying his property. That was the first night that he raped me. 

"Aaaargh, stop, please it hurts" I let out a high pitched screech as he enters me.