Should I?

A few things happen at once. Lucius gasps. Narcissa lets out a loud sob. Draco shouts 'NO!' And Voldemort hugs me? I want him to kill me. He wants to kill me. So why is he hugging me? His action has me put off guard. I wasn't expecting it. I'm too shocked to do anything but sit there allowing him to cry silently on my shoulder.

"No! Please don't say that! I don't want to kill you! Not anymore! I used to but I wasn't myself back then. Please forgive me! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'M SO SO SORRY! PLEASE! I know I have no right to beg for your forgiveness, but I am all the same! Please." He croaks all of this out between sobs. 

I have this urge to wrap my arms around him. To comfort him. To tell him that I forgive him and that everything is ok. But I don't. I can't. He killed Cedric and my parents. I can't forgive him! Can I? Was it even him? He says that it wasn't, but can I trust him? Should I?

"How can I forgive you? YOU KILLED MY PARENTS! YOU KILLED CEDRIC! YOU TOLD PETTIGREW TO 'KILL THE SPARE.' THAT'S ALL HE WAS TO YOU! A SPARE! A n-nothing!" I burs into tears at the end of my little rant, remembering the hollow look in Cedrics eyes. The fear forever frozen on his face. The way his dad, Amos, cradled his limp body in his arms. The muffled screams of the spectartors. And Barty Crouch Jr, transforming from Moody's body after the pollyjuice potion wore off. 

"IT WASN'T ME!" He yelled. I flinch and he seems to try and reign in his anger. "Harry, is there any way to get you to believe me?" He asked pleadingly.

"Vow" is all that I say. It's all that is needed. As soon as the word leaves my lips he leans back  and I can feel movement in the air.

"WAIT!" Draco shouts. I follow the blurry movement as much as I can. He seems to walk to the other side of the room, then walks back to his original position, before slowly walking towards us. I flinch out of habit. Not being able to see is making me more jumpy than I usually am.

Draco hand something over to Voldemort, who then does something that I can't make out.  Voldemort extends his arm out towards me. I bow my head down as a sign of submission. He pauses for a split second, seeming to hesitate, then as if making a desition he lowers his arm to my hands and places something in them.

It takes me a second to realise what he gave me. Once I figure it out I have a hard time not scolding myself for my idiocy. I lift my arms up to my face and place my already unfolded glasses around my ears and onto the bridge of my nose. 

Everything clears up instantly, however I keep my head bowed. Voldemort sighs before reaching into his pocket and bringing out his wand.

"What is Cedrics full name?"

Cedric Amos Diggory" I reply automatically.

"Right. I Tom Marvelo Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort, aka you know who, aka he who must not be named, do here by make an unbreakable vow, on my magic and my life, to Harry James Potter, Aka Alexandra Narcissa Malfoy, that I had no part in the murders ofJames Charles Potter or Lillian Rose Potter Nee Evans or Cedric Amos Diggory, and swear that I Shall cause no intentional harm to Harry James Potter, aka Alexandra Narcissa Malfoy, wether it be mentally or physically. So be it mote."

Once he had finished I raise my head to look at him. I am met by a beautiful pair of ruby red eyes, and wavy chocolate brown hair. His features are sharp, with high cheekbones but his face looks to be quite smooth. His eyes look to be gentle and kind. Is this really Voldemort? He seems different.

I feel something stirring within me, but it seems blocked. Distorted.  "S-so you didn't kill my parents?"

"No."

"And Cedric?"

"Wasn't me either. I didn't tell Pettigrew to kill him. I wasn't even there. Pettigrew doesn't even work for me." A pleading look is in his eyes. He seems to be telling the truth. I decide that for now I should put my emotions to one side. Taking a deep breath I shove everything, all the emotional pain over the deaths and my fear, down to the deepest depths of my soul and lock it away.  Then I nod.

"I believe you" I'm not ready to forgive him for my first two years of Hogwarts just yet. "But if you didn't, then who did? And why say 'aka Alexandra Narcissa Malfoy' after my name? " All of them look at each other

"Oh for Merlins sake" a familiar voice says. I look over to the corner of the room and see- Snape? He gets up and draws out some paper from his pocket. He walks over to where Vol- Tom and I are sitting "as much as this is amusing to watch I think that we should explain some things to him. Considering the time, I also think that this would be a better conversation over dinner." Snape says in a voice that seems to scream self importance. There seems to be nothing snarky or insulting in the tone and mannerisms he used. Just confidence.

Everyone else agrees and makes a move to the door. Tom stands up and extends his hand out to me. I look at it for a second uncertain before a make a diction and stand up by myself using the wall to lean against for support. I notice the hurt that shines in is eyes and a new wave of tears seem to be coming along despite the amount he has already cried. My shoulder is drenched in them and his eyes are red and puffy. He turns away abruptly and goes to walk out of the room. 

I go to follow him, pushing myself off the wall. Suddenly I topple backwards as my back seems to be too heavy, and fall onto my butt. "What the-" I cut off noticing for the first time the pitch black wings. I move myself slightly and the light catches them turning the feathers a deep shade of cobalt blue for a second before they are black again. "Why do I have wings?"

"Everything will be explains over dinner, Mr. Potter" Snape says not even bothering to turn around.

"Gee, grumpy much?" I mutter whilst slowly pushing myself back off the floor. I almost fall back down again. If it hadn't of been for Tom rushing forward and grabbing my shoulder to steady me my butt would have, once agin, collided with the floor. That doesn't stop me from reflexive flinching. "Thanks" I say allowing him to keep his hand on my shoulder. I know if he lets go I'll go down.

He flashes me a big grin and starts to pull on my shoulder. He directs me out of the room and in a different direction as to where everyone else is going. I bite down on my panic, remembering the vow. "You lot go on ahead of us. I'm taking Harry he medical wing to get his wrist treated." He calls over his shoulder.

"It's not necessary. It doesn't hurt."

"Regardless. It needs treating." And with that and no room to argue he drags me to the medical wing.