Hogwarts And A Hitch In The Plans

A/N- all of the new names mean bird or are names of specific birds or have a Kanji that is the symbol for bird so any letters written will be signed with a bird at the bottom and the number four. 

kobaru kaen means bird king.

Tori means bird.

Tsubame- meaning "swallow (bird)."

Asuka- Asu meaning  "to fly" and ka meaning "bird."

## that will be the symbol for the signature.

Gurē means Grey.

Dāku means Dark.

Raito means Light.

Burakku means Black.

After Five days of of practicing the spells Tom and I were confident enough to make the clones. They are a great achievement and worked out better than I thought they would. We gave them the memories and traits that they require to do their jobs and I might just let them stick arround once this war is over. After all they are basically real. The only thing different is that they don't have a creature inheritance like I do. No bother. I will just have to keep mine a secret from everyone at school. Also none of them have my scars or have any memories of the abuse but they do have knowledge of it. Once the clones were finished and full activated we sent replied to our Hogwarts letters. We are now enrolled at the school.

Before we finished them I requested that they call Lucius, Narcissa and Draco dad, mum and big brother. The three mentioned were very happy about this arrangement. I'm still not ready to make that commitment yet, nor do I trust them enough to do so. I do believe them about being their child, but after being abused, lied to and betrayed I'm finding it hard to trust anyone. 

Tom showed the documents from Gringotts to everyone else once we got back and there wasn't a dry eye in the room once everyone was finished reading it all. Well except mine of course. Even Severus was crying. I guess after years of it, I'm more conditioned to it than the rest. I know that Tom and Severus had difficult childhoods- they told me so and that if I ever needed to talk that they would listen. I'm yet to take them up on that offer. I don't think I ever will. I try not to think about it, but the memories haunt my dreams. I've taken to using wandless silencing charms so that I don't wake everyone up with my screaming. They have to be wandless as my wand no longer works for me. Luckily parselmagic requires no wand to do the spells.

Another good thing, it seems the bond between everyone and me is getting stronger. Not much so, but still. I don't flinch as violently when they go to touch me, but I still flinch regardless. 

A week after they were created we found ourselves in Diagon Alley to get ourselves some owls. Tori picked up a dark brown male barn owl called Dāku. Asuka got a grey female tawny owl called Gurē. Tsubame favoured a light brown male screech owl called Raito. I still have Hedwig, but I used some spells and potions to make her feathers black and changed her name to Burakku.

Once they got their owls we went to Gringotts to sort out the vaults. We opened a new one under the name of Kaen and transferred money from each of my vaults into this one. We then sorted out some personal vaults and got the money from each of the founders vaults to go into our personal vaults so that it corresponded with which house we would get into. Once that was finished we went to  Knockturn Alley to get our wands. 

I got one that was made out of blood oak wood with the cores being basilisk horn, unicorn blood, dark Phoenix feather and dragons heartstring. It was 12" long and had a pinkish red tint. My wand will whistle to let me know when there is danger near by, improve my healing magic, dark magic, dark hexes, dark curses and make my charms more powerful.