Allies

Albus's P.O.V.

I am sat up in my office after the feast. 'For fuck sake, first my weapon doesn't turn up and now four children, each an Heir to one of the founders turns up. This just isn't my year. I thought it was bad that I have to entertain the pink toad for the whole year. Harry was supposed to get rid of her when I had the Mutt killed. Where the fuck is that little shit?! I'll have to find him soon before he hinds out who he realy is. That'll be a disaster. The Malfoys have been looking for their baby for years. Now they've gone ahead and adopted four new brats that'll be a thorn in my side. I wonder if I'll be able to convert them over to my side?' On that thought I stand up and walk to my bed, with different plans forming in my mind. I'll have to talk to the Gryffindor Heir in the morning.

Kobaru's P.O.V.

I'm sat at airing at my half full plate, playing with the remains of my breakfast, at the Slytherin table the next morning. Last nights nightmare was bad and I couldn't get back to sleep after it. Luckily I closed of the mind link and put a silencing charm up, so everyone is none the wiser. As I'm sat there lost in my thoughts I fail to notice that I've been joined by Tsubame, Tori, Asuka and Draco.

"Ohayōgozaimasu" Tori said in Japanese.

"ohayō, anata wa Raionzu no den de umaku nemuremashita ka?" I replied in the same language.

" Īe, subete ga aka to kindesu. Watashi wa mōmoku ni naru koto o shōjiki ni omotte imashita. Watashi no kōi-tekina iro mo akadesu. Sukunakutomo, sore wa kawatta to omotte imasu."

"Watashi wa iro no tēma o omoidasanaide kudasai. Watashi wa sono kami ni sute rareta ie ni iru koto o oboete imasu"

"Tori, my boy, I was wondering if I could have a word with you in my office?" We all look to see Dumbles standing there, a smile on his face and twinkles in his eyes. I could tell that they were fake.

"No, you may not. You come over here and insult me and then request to speak with me." We had the attention of everyone in the great hall at this point.

"Now, now, Tori, I didn't insult you." He says casting a nervous look around him at everyone who was staring. 

"You just did it again. I'm not sure about the customs surrounding first names here, but where we come from, calling someone by their first name is disrespectful and insulting unless you are ether family or a very close friend. You are nether" a few people nod in agreement. Mainly the Ravenclaws and  the youngest male Weasley.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my boy, I didn't know" he says a look of understanding materialising on his face.

"Firstly, I am not your boy and secondly, no you may not have a word with me on my own. Any conversations you have, will be with the four of us as well as our head of houses. If that doesn't work for you, then that is too bad. We are minors and since we are in the care of our head if hoses at the moment, we can request there presence, and no conversations will be had without them."

"Fine, your head of house may be present, but your siblings will have to wait here for your return-"

"I don't think so. Me and my siblings have a mind and soul link, therefor you can never have a private word with one of us. Since we have these links, it is actually illegal to separate us for any period of time. Our living situation is a different matter. Since we were sorted into different houses it can't be helped, but deprecating us for any other reason will not be in your best interests"

"Fine! Will you all follow me then!" He said, cold fury chasing away the twinkle in his eyes. 

"No. We have a pre determined appointment with your medi witch and Professor McGonnigal. You may speak to us another time." With that we stand up and exit the hall, among gales of cheering and thunderous clapping.