Discovery

Lucius's POV

I'm sitting in the foyer with my wife Narsissa and Severus discussing the recent meeting with our lord and the other Death Eaters when a snowy white barn owl comes swooping through the open window, screeching and flapping in circles around the room.

"That's Potters owl." Severus says a look of surprise on his face.

"You don't think anything has happened do you?" Narcissa frets, her maternal instincts kicking in.

"Let's check it out" I sigh getting up from my seat, Severus standing also. "There better be something wrong or I'll kill him" I mumble under my breath. Me and Severus apparite to thaw brats house at No. 4 Privet Drive in Surrey (Yes we know where he is.) As we are walking up the path (no blood wards to stop us) Severus visibly stiffens and growls.

"I smell a lot of blood and something else! Something is definitely not right!" Without waisting another second he kicks the door in and bolts up the stairs, me not far behind. We completely ignoring a whale of a man yelling at us to get out of his house. When we reach the last door on the left we find it to have a towel pushed tightly under it and it to be closed tight with six locks! I whip out my wand and mutter a quick ^alohamora^. All the locks spring open and I slam the door open only to have a lot of smoke slam into my face, making it impossible for me to breath. 'Surely this isn't right?!' I think. "Oh my God!" Severus yells sprinting into the room whilst taking his cloak off. It is then that I notice a small distorted figure sprawled out on the floor, lying in a pool of what seems to be a mixture of blood and blood-like puke.

I watch stunned as Severus wraps him in his cloak, gently picks him up and apparite away, back to my manor. It is then that I jump into action. Returning back downstairs I lift my wand and point it at the whale and cast a spell to knock him out I then turn to the elephant boy with blonde hair and do the same. Lastly I look at the woman and demand that she gets Harry's things and bring them to me. She waists no time to dash to the cupboard under the stairs and unlocks it, pulling out a few rags and a pair of broken glasses that are scellotaped together. then she bolts upstairs to return a moment later pulling a trunk in on hand and holding a bird cage in the other. Once she has it downstairs she opens it up to reveal a few school books and his uniform. She quickly throws the rags and glasses into the trunk, closes it and then sets the bird cage on top of it.

"Is that all he owns?!" I yell.

"Freaks don't get nice things" she spits with venom. 

"No you are the freak, and I am going to take great pleasure in torchuring you and the two pigs next to you!" I scream casting the knock out spell at her. I then summon four house elves and have three of them escort those animals to the dungeon, and the last one to take Potters trunk and cage and set it up in a spare bedroom at the manor. Once they are gone I repair the door and remove any traces of magic and our signatures so that no-one knows that we were here and apparite home.

I land In the hallway and rush towards the medical wing, but I was not mentally prepared for what happens once there...

A/N- I'm sorry it took so long to publish this I was struggling to get the words down. This chapter was supposed to have more in it but I can't think of a way to write it down so I decided to delete two paragraphs and end it on a major cliff hanger. Sorry!