The Lords Plan

It's been three days since Tom and I came back to Malfoy manor, and there's still no word from Gringotts. I'm waiting for an important letter to come. I've cooped myself up in this room just waiting for it to come. Tom and the others tried to get me out of the room the first two days, but they haven't disturbed me so far today. The House Elves have been bringing me my meals three times a day and one nutrient potion per meal. They also bring me six drinks a day. I take the potion and drink the water but leave the food. I'm too busy  planning to eat. I need the preparations to be finished by Friday, which is tomorrow. I hope that it can be done.

I think back to the last hour of that day.

/"Well Harry, firstly I would like to apologise on behalf of myself and every Goblin that work here that have come into contact with your vaults"  Namarook said."

"Why? What happened?"

"It seems that your previous vault manager, Daggertooth, has been letting a Mr. Albus Dumbledore, Mrs. Molly Weasley, Mr Ronald Weasley, Miss. Ginny Weasley, Mr. Fred and George Weasley, Miss Hermione Granger and a Mr. Remus Lupin gain access to your vault and take funds out. Mr. Albus Dumbledore has also been sending 5000 galleons every summer to the vaults of a Mrs. Molly Weasley, Mr Ronald Weasley, Miss. Ginny Weasley, and 10000 transferred into muggle money to a Mr. Vernon Dersley."

"WHAT?! They were being paid to be my friends? He was paying the Dursleys to abuse me? How could he? Why would he do that? Is there any way to get it back from them all? Well except Fred, George and Remus, as I gave those three permission to get money out if they need it."

"Yes, and it shall be done. I will make sure that no one but those four have money taken back. Would you like it with interest?"

"No. That'll only mean that Mr. Weasley would have to work longer hours at the ministry in order to make enough to live off, and I don't want this to effect him. Could you make it so that the Weasley's can pay the money back in monthly instalments?"

"As you wish. Now would you like to claim your Lord and Heirships?"

"Thank you, and yes please."

"Griphook, will you please get the rings?"

"Right away Sir." We wait a few moments before Griphook walks back into the room with the ring braces in his hands. "Now, Harry, you will need to place all the Lordship rings on your right ring finger and the Heirship rings on your left ring finger."

The Potter Lords ring is a thick gold band with the Potter of a crest with a golden stag and doe with their foreheads touching surrounded by Ruby's and diamonds. Once it is on I gain the Ancient knowledge that comes from the Potter family.

The Perverell Lords ring is a thick silver band with the Perverell crest of a triangle with a circle in it and a line going down the middle. Once I place this on my finger it merges with the Potter Lord ring. All it's knowledge is instantly transported to me.

All of the Hogwarts founders Lords rings were gold, silver, white gold or black gold with the corresponding house crest on them. The Gryffindore ring had Ruby's around the crest whilst the Slytherin ring had emeralds and the Hufflepuff had topaz and the Ravenclaw had sapphires. Before I get a chance to put any of these ones on they all start to flow and merge together to create a multi coloured band with all four of the metals swirling together leaving four gaps for one of the four types of hems to go into. In order from right to left it went, ruby, sapphire, emerald and topaz. The Hogwarts crest was situated on the top. I turn to  Namarook and ask "can I place this ring on a different finger or does it have to go on the same one as the others?"

"Well they joined together off your hand so I'm betting that we have no choice in the matter. Place it on your right middle finger."

"Right" I do as asked and all the founders knowledge is transported to me. I then turn to the Merlin Lords ring. This one was a silver leaf pattern band with gold stars shaped like a Orhians Belt. I place this on my right ring finger and it merges with the Potter and Pervelle ring. Merlins wisdom is transported to me.