Samhain Special.

I wrote this on hallowe'en, but forgot to publish it. Sorry.

Also what is the name for Hallowe'en in Harry Potter? I can never remember it.

Everyone walked into the great hall to find... Nothing. The room was empty. No bats, no pumpkins, no feast. Heck there weren't even any tables. Both students and staff were stumped as to what had caused it. The decorations were there at breakfast and lunch, but were gone now. The staff started to walk around casting spells to try and figure it out where the students mumbled. 

Suddenly there is screaming at the back of the group and the students start to run into the hall. Once the door is clear there is a fully grown mountain troll standing there in red robes, with purple stars on it. My group of friends and I know what is going on and I am willing to sacrifice this secret to get more support.

I take on the form of my Basalisk and use my giant body to shield the staff and students. I ensure that the lids are over my eyes so that I don't kill the fashion blunder. 

"WAIT, IT'S ME, IT'S ALBUS DUMBLEDORE! I GOT HIT WITH A SPELL AND THIS HAPPENED!"

I wait a few seconds and then slowly turn back into my normal self, still positioning myself between him and everyone else. Stunned silence fills the hall as Snape and Mcgonagall walk forwards. As they go to pass, I bring my wings out and bar their way.

"Kobaru, while I, we appreciate you protecting us, you need to let us pass so that we can deal with this." The cat animagus says. I don't move.

"Look at the robes. There hideous, surely you can see that it is him." Snape exclames the look of disgust on his face not even hidden. A few students laugh at that and I fold my wings up and let them pass.

*******************************************

Two hours later and the spells are lifted and the students are sent back to their rooms to eat. My group and I barely have the door shut to our quarters when we are laughing. Half an hour later and the giggles had just subsided when the four heads of houses and medi witch walk in and they started up again. Needles to say, no one ate a thing that night.