Regrets

Tom's P.O.V.

Finaly it's Friday! My mate is coming tonight so that he can be with me for the full moon. I didn't think he would be able to since he is at Hogwarts, but he's coming here for me. I can't believe it. I didn't think he would. He said in the letter that he cares about me, but he's never said it. Doubt has settled heavy on my heart as I think that maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want me.

I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't. I tried to kill him. Twice. Even remembering what I did to him when he was eleven makes me cringe in horror. How could I be so stupid? Then again when he was twelve! 

In the Chamber I set a Basalisk on him. It bit him because of me. I laughed at him as he sat there dying. Taunted him as well. What the hell was I thinking? I stop pacing in front of the fire in the foyer and slump down to the floor, crying.

Time seems to pass in a blur as I sit there grief stricken over the horrors that I put my Mate through. I made him kill a man, then fight a Basalisk. The wort thing is, I don't remember why I did it.

I hope that it was worth it.

I'm in such a state that I don't even notice that others have come into the room until I feel arms wrap themselves around me.

"What's wrong love?"

"Why don't you take him to your room? We'll explain all of this another time. You should see to your Mate. We're not going anywhere."

"Thanks you three. Come on Tom. Let's go somewhere else to talk, eh?"

I want to go with him but my legs won't work. Before I have a chance to process it, I'm being lifted up into the air and cradled against a strong, bony chest. I can feel the motion of him walking but I don't pay attention. Just lower my head so that my face is pressed against his shoulder and wrap my arms around his neck.

After a while I feel myself being lowered onto a soft surface. He goes to move away, but I cling to him tighter and refuse to let go. "It's ok, Tom. I'm not going anywhere. I just want to get on the bed with you is all." I reluctantly loosen my grip on him. Once he gets out of my grasp I start to panic and whimper. I feel the bed dip next to me and then a moment later, I'm pulled back into his embrace. 

Without giving it much thought, I wrap my arms around his waist and press my face into his stomach. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" I cry harder and shake my head. He sighs then twists his body so that he is lying on his side and uses one hand to rub comforting circles on my back and the other to stroke his fingers through my hair. "It's ok. Just tell me when your ready. I'm not going anywhere, my love. Take your time."

His words comfort me and after a while I feel myself slip away into an uneasy slumber.

/"I can't believe I'm Mated to you. First you try to kill me, then you worm your way into being my Mate! How dare you!" All I can see is his face. It's twisted into a mask of pure rage.

"I'm sorry."

"Not good enough! Your a monster! Pathetic! I don't want you!"

"No! Don't reject me. I love you! I need you! Please!"

"Stop your pathetic crying. I. Don't. Want. You."/

My eyes snap open and I can't help the shivers that wrack my sweaty body as a wave of fresh tears stream over my already red, swollen and blotchy face. "Shhhh. It's ok, love, I'm here. It was just a dream." My Mates voice washes over me, comforting me. I feel myself relax slightly and snuggle into him more.

Once I'm calm enough, he pulls away, stands up and grabs my hands. "What are you doing?"

"Me, nothing, but your getting a bath. Your nightmare has made you all sweaty and I can't be comfortable."

"But-"

"Come on let's get you washed up" with that he practically drags me into the bathroom and runs me a bath. Once it has finished running he checks the temperature and then turns to me. "Strip." My member give a twitch of interest but I make no move to remove my clothes. "Ether you take your clothes of or I do." 

Hesitantly I bring my hands up and get to work on the buttons of my red shirt. Half way down I get too nervous and start to fumble with them. I start to get frustrated and start to cry at my incompetence. "I'm sorry. It's ok if you don't want me. I'm foolish."

"Look at me" I meet his gaze for a second and the look away. "Tom, lol at me." I tilt my head down unable to look, scared of what I'll see there. He doesn't take too well to my avoidance of his eyes and steps forward. Once he is stood in front of me he grabs my chin and tilts my head to look at him. "You are not foolish. Your upset. I don't know where you got the notion that I don't want you from, but I can assure you that it's not true. I want you. Yes it's hard for me with our past, but that doesn't change a thing. You know the worst things about me and still want to be my Mate. If you can see past my imperfections, then so can I with you.

"No body's perfect Tom. We all have our bad qualities. We all have made mistakes. Mine is never telling you that I love you.  Yes you've done some horrible thing in your past, but that what it is. The past. It doesn't matter what you've done, all that matters is who you've become. To be honest, I like this version of you."

"I tried to kill you."

"You made a mistake. Yes it's a major mistake, but a mistake all the same. You were crazy from the amount of times you split your soul. I understand that."

"You don't hate me for it?"

"At first I did. Not now. Never again will I hate you. Your my Mate, the other half of my soul."

"You mean it?"

"Of course I do. Now let's get these clothe off you and get you washed up." I nod my head and place my arms down by my side as he gets to work on my buttons. As he gets closer to the bottom button my member gets harder.

By the time he is removing by black dress pants, I'm fully erect. He pauses once he notices the tent in my black boxers. I blush and turn my head away from him and go to move back, only for him to grab my hips in a tight grip. I close my eyes and try to imagine anything to get it to go down. At one point I'm picturing Dumbles dancing naked. It doesn't work. I can feel his gaze on my erection and it's turning me on.

I jump when I feel sine thing wet and hot over my boxers, pressing against it and cares sent it. Looking down I take in a sharp breath at the sight. My Mate is on his knees, working my member over my boxers with his mouth. "Kobaru-"

"Alex. Whilst I am here, my name is Alex."

I groan and grab his hair. My knees feel weak and I'm on the verge of collapsing to the floor. "Master, please." He growls once I call him Master and beg for him. Within a second my boxes are ripped off of me and my cock is engulfed in his wet heat. Unable to stand it, my knees give out and I collapse on the floor on my but. I lean back on my left elbow and grab his hair with my right hand. I'm a moaning mess and soon my elbow cant hold me up anymore and I lie down on the cold tiles and place my other hand in his hair. After a few minuets of this, I find that I can't hold back and I come with a particularly loud moan. He swallows every las drop.

"Now let's get you washed up" he says in my ear once our breathing has returned to normal.