Full Moon.

3rd person P.O.V.

The residents of Wiltshire were creeped out on Tuesday evening. They could hear laughing coming from seemingly nowhere, however if we look closely we can make out the find, almost hidden glimmer of wards. These wards protect the  home of the wealthy pure-blood Malfoy family.

Alexs' P.O.V.

My siblings and I sit on some chairs listening to the other members of the room. I say members because it is hard to believe that they are adults when they are laughing like a group of rowdy school boys. Sirius with his loud short laughs that sound like barks. Remus, for lack of better words, is howling with glee. Mother is leaning against Father, who is not faring any better as he is using the arm of the settee that they are sitting on for support. Tom, my love, is kneeling on the floor, arms folded across his stomach and hands grasping his sides. Tears are pouring down his face as he expresses his mirth with abandon. The only person who is not laughing is Severus.

"I don't know what you find so funny."

"Come now Severus, you can't tell me you don't find it a little amusing that Dumbles got thrown out on his backside?"

"Lucius, you do realise that now Alex, Tsubame, Tori and Asuka have now made themselves targets for the Light. Dumbledore will want his position back and will most likely kill to acquire it." That kills the mood faster than a naked Dick-a-dore could.

"I didn't think of that."

"Clearly."

"Don't worry, there is a reason we gave him until Friday."

"Well, if you would be so kind as to share it with the rest of us..." Uncle Severus drawls.

"We approach him tomorrow in the great hall and say that our parent got us to change our minds."

"He keeps his position while giving the Malfoy family a better stance in the Lights eyes. Genius."

"Why thank you my love. We were up most of the night finalising the details." Tom blushes and looks down at his hands that are folded on his lap. You can just make out the smile on his angelic face. He is still on the floor so I stand up and walk over to him, pull him up and sit down on the chair that he once occupied, pulling him down with me and onto my lap. His blush is now covering his ears and neck. I remember him telling me that growing up he never got a loving embrace. Where he didn't get abused like me, he most certainly was neglected. 

In this moment I decide that I will never let him want for anything. I want to see him happy and laughing like he just was. I don't want him to wake up to an empty bed, or to feel alone at any time. I don't want to hurt him. It's at this moment I make a decision. 

"Mother, can I speak to you?"

"Why of course, Alex."

"Not now, Friday. The full moon is about to come out and I'm not leaving Toms side tonight."

"That's fine. Will you five be coming back after lessons?"

"No. It would be better if it was at hogwarts with Madame Pomfrey and Uncle Severus." I can see Toms worry and rush to reassure him "It's nothing to worry about, I just think that it's something that I could use professional help with." He doesn't look convinced. "Any way, the moon will be coming out soon. We better head out, You coming Moony?"

"Nah, Siri and I are going to be apparating to Scarbra, change the scenery, scare the locals, give the Ministry the run around. Especially since Siri can be in human form around me. It's going to be fun."

"That doesn't sound like you Moony. What have you done to him Padfoot?" I ask.

"Why are you accusing me?"

"It's always you!" Everyone exclaims.

"I resent that comment." That gets everyone laughing again.

*****************************************************************

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The trees swayed in the wind, what little Autumn leaves that remained dancing in the bitter breeze. All that can be heard at the moment are the whispers of bird song and the scurry of small critters as they make their way home for the night. A lone owl is perched on a branch its wide eyes scouring the ground, looking for its next meal.

Suddenly a howl breaks through the night, causing all the animals to flee in terror and the birds to take flight. The owl is the only animal daring enough to stay put. The patters of a large animal comes closer to the bird of prey, it ears just making out the more subtle sound of hoove trampling the vegetation. 

As it watches a large, dark brown wolf with red eyes comes crashing through the bushes. This K9 is twice the size of a normal wolf. Following close behind it is a pitch black shape, even bigger than the wolf. as they are running they enter the silver light of a moon beam, illuminating the pure black coat of a horse, its blue main and tail glowing in the light making the majestic beasts molten silver eyes stand out all the more.

The owl watches this strange duo chasing each other through the night, all thought of food long gone as it is mesmerized by their beauty.

When morning comes a boy with blue hair and silver eyes can be seen carrying a brown haired man towards the manor. If this man was awake you would be able to see the ruby red eyes that highlight his features.