Warrant

Severus's P.O.V.

I'm currently stood in the entrance hall, waiting for Lucious and Narcissa. After I informed them of Kobaru's injury they said that they were coming straight over. Narcissa went mad demanding a reason as to why I didn't tell them last night. I told them that I couldn't as Dick-a-dore (when did we all come to know him as that?) took an interest in what happened. I didn't want to leave the four of them alone with him so I stayed. He didn't leave the wing until gone midnight.

"Severus! Where is my baby?" Narcissa screeches as she comes charging through the door, com posture and grace forgotten.

"Calm down Narcissa. I'll take you to him once Lucious gets here."

"No need to wait. Let's get going" said an equally frazzled Lucious. I lead the way up to the medi wing but before I get the chance to open the doors I'm met with the most horrifying sight I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. And I've been in the Gryffindor common room.

"Ahh. Professor Snape, Lord and Lady Malfoy, what a coincidence, I have just been speaking to your son. The Ministry officials will be hear at dinner to sort everything out. Good day." We watch in horror as her small pink smothered fraim hobbled down the hall way. After a few seconds we run into the wing to see Kobaru sat up in bed looking out of the window.

"My baby! What did that horrible pink toad do to you? What did she say? Your not hurt are you? How are your wings? Get them out!"

"Mother, calm yourself. Professor Umbridge was just informing me that she has had words with the Ministry. There will be some Govenment Officials turning up at dinner to show us and our friends to our new quarters. She's got us rooms together. My wings are fine, but I don't feel like ruining another shirt, so I'll keep them hidden for now." We stare at him for a few moments before-

"You just called me Mother."

He looked stunned "yeah, I guess I did. That's ok isn't it? I won't do it again if you don't want me to."

"No. It's perfectly ok. I'm just realy happy."

"Then I will call it you more often" he turns to Lucious "am I ok to call you Father?"

"You can call me whatever you want" Lucius said with a massive grin on his face and what looked like tears in his eyes. 

"Mother? Father? What are you doing here?" Tsubame asked finaly stirring from her slumber.

"I called them here. I had to let them know about Kobaru's accident."

"Ahh. Have you called the head of houses here yet? They as well as Madame Pomphrey wanted to speak to them."

"Professor Umbridge has gone to get them."

"Kobaru! Your awake! Good, I was worried that you would be out for longer. You took quite a beating."

"Yes, it was a bad fight. Unfortuently the wall won. It had the upper hand. Now skipping all of that, why did you use soul magic to heal me?"

"Kobaru-"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DANGEROUS THAT WAS? YOU COULD HAVE DAMAGED YOUR OWN WINGS!" His shouts woke the other two and they bolted up.

"We're sorry" they say as one "we just wanted to help you. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for to. Pleas forgive us."

"Just don't do it again. Please. I don't want to see you hurt. I don't want to see my family hurt."

"We don't want to see you in pain ether" Narcissa said walking up to the frail teen sitting on the bed.

"Ahhh, good your all here" Minnerva said walking into the room with Ponema and Fillius walking in behind her. "Just one moment please, Poppy would like to be here. Kobaru, if you would."