Submissive?!

No-ones POV

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since Severus brought Alex to Malfoy manor  and he still shows no signs of waking up. Two weeks of worry and nutrient potions.

/ Narcissa  promptly crashes to the ground in a dead faint whilst Draco bursts into tears of joy and pain. Joy at having his brother back and pain at the fact that his brother has been abused and to make matters worse, he has bullied said brother for years.

"WHO THE HELL DO THOES BLOODY MUGGLES THINK THEY ARE TO TREAT MY SON IN THIS MANNOR! THEY NEARLY KILLED HIM!" Lucius screams so loud that the dark lord comes barging through the door just in time to see Lucius's magic start to destroy the room. Then it abruptly stops "I tried to kill my son, my Alex. I tried to kill him" he cries as he collapses to to floor on his knees and curls in on himself.

"It's ok Father" Draco gets down on his knees also and starts to hug and comfort his dad. "You didn't know. None of us knew. I bullied him for years, and he still came to find me on the train before summer to call a truce. He shook my hand, smiled and all. He forgave me. I'm sure that he'll forgive you too."

"Would someone please explain to me what is going on?" The dark lord says. His Ruby eyes glaring daggers first at Severus and then at Narcissa (who is still on the floor.) The comment from the infirmary had not been forgiven as of yet. No-one says a word as Lucius hands Alex's birth certificate over to him. His chocolate brown eyebrows furrow in confusion as he takes the parchment offered to him. His face morphed into one of shock as he starts to read and then to one of horror as he gets to the bottom "Lucius, I am so sorry. I had no idea."

"That's not all" Lucius croaks, tears still streaming down his face as he starts to explain what we found at that house. Severus whips out the diagnostics sheet and hand it to their lord. He looks over it whilst listening to Lucius.

"THEY WHAT" he yells as his eyes flicker over to the boy in the bed. Blood ruby meets a pair of dead emerald green. The Dark Lord stops for a moment and stairs. A pull enimates from deep within him and starts to drag him over to the bed. Then he stops dead as the eyes flicker shut. He whimpers as he sees his mates eyes shut.

That's when the other occupants discover two things;

One- Alex and the chocolate haired, ruby eyed man standing at the foot of the bed were in fact Mates.

Two- the dark lord, who plans to take over the whole of wizarding Britain, and make it a better safer place, so much that he will torcher anyone that gets in his way, is a Submissive/

Since that day, the dark lord has decided that it was time to start going by his given name again, so the whole of the inner circle has been given the order to start calling him Tom when there are none of the lower death eaters around. 

Tom was currently sat in a chair next to his dominants bed, clutching onto his hand and his head lowered slightly so that he can look at his mats face. He sighs and closes his eyes and whispers to his mate "please wake up my Alex" for the hundredth time since he arrived at the manor.

"Who's Alex?" The boy mumbles and goes to sit up, with his eyes still closed.

"LUC! CISSA! DRACO! HE'S AWAKE!" Tom screams whilst jumping out of the chair, onto the bed and pulls Alex into his chest to hug him.  Seconds later the three Malfoys charge into the room  to find Tom getting up of the floor and a shaking Alex in the far corner, a look of absolute terror on his face.

"What happened, Tom?" Lucius asks, looking between his son and his lord. Narcissa hadn't wasted any time in surging forwards and attempting to calm Alex down. No luck. As she got close his magic whips out and she is thrown back and into Luc.

"I have no idea. He woke up and then I called you three, then I proceeded to hug him. He freaked, screamed for me to get off him, kicked me onto the floor and then threw himself off the other side on the bed and backed himself into the corner" Tom explains.

"Not surprising, considering the state that he was found in, you idiot" Severus says as he comes gliding into the room. "I'm sorry Tom but I think it will be best if you step outside-"

"I will not leave my Mate Severus!"

"It may be the only way that we'll be able to calm him."

"Once we get him back into bed, you may come back in" Narcissa reasoned.

"Fine! But if anything happens to him I will disembowel you" Tom spits as he storms out of the room.

Severus looks at Alex "Potter!" He hisses "calm yourself, now!" Alex whimpers and tries to get further away from Severus, only to find that he is in a corner of the room and can't move back. "Harry," he says softly this time "it's ok, no-one here is going to hurt you. Calm down, please and get back into bed." 

Alex slides down the wall and brings his knees up to his chest. He wraps his arms and wings around his legs, hugging himself and begins to rock himself at a steady pace. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I won't do it again. Don't hit me, please" Severus shoots forward and reaches out for the traumatised boy with his hand, "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" He screeches as tears of fear pour from his eyes. 

Severus jerks back and puts his arm down. Tom bursts back through the door and makes a beeline for the potion master that is kneeling in front of his Mate. "Severus, what are you doing to my Alex!" He spits in anger trying and failing to attack the black eyed man on the floor. As soon as Tom had entered the room Lucius had placed his arms around the royally pissed, red eyed man and pinned him to his own chest. 

"Tom, calm down please, your scaring Alex" Narcissa says, calmly, so as to not make matters worse. Tom stops struggling "thank y-"

She doesn't get the chance to finish as Alex sprints past. Draco goes to grab him, but he shoots to the side and bumps into her, knocking her, both, onto the ground and speechless. Before anyone else can properly act, Alex is out of the room with Draco hot on his heels.

A/N- I have never read a Tomarry where the dark lord is the submissive, so after a very short debate I decided to be different. Low and behold, Tom is the sub, where Alex is the dom. But for the time being they are going to be on there reverse roles. Only until Alex's mind becomes stable. Then Alex will make it up to him *wink, wink.*