Big butts!

Kobaru's P.O.V.

The day drags by.

In charms with the Ravenclaws we were learning about the summoning charm ^assio^ we were learning the wand movement and how the charm works. Me and my siblings learnt this one over the holidays, so we were quite bored. Our homework was a three foot essay on the charm and what it could be used for and how it works. So basically everything we covered in class. Flitwick looked a little out of sorts. Clearly last night was still effecting him.

The second class of the day, CoMC, was a bit better. We had it with the Gryfindores and I stood with Hermione, Draco and surprisingly Neville joins us. Hagrid brought out some Skeletal like black horses with sharp teeth called Threshals. Me and another boy called Ryan seemed to be the only people who could see them. To everyone else it looked like Hagrid was pulling along thin air with reins. The half-giant explained to the class that the only ones who can see the creatures are those who have seen death.

Our group plus Neville all sit together and chat at the Slytherin table during lunch. We are talking about a great prank for tonight at dinner. We were just finalising some details when Weasley decideds to come over and cause trouble.

"What are you doing over on the Death Eaters table? Are you actually talking to the slimy snakes?"

"Get lost Ron. I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Kobaru, so if I want to talk to him and his friends, then I will."

"But there death eaters in training."

Honestly Ron, how can you be mean to them? Kobaru saved my life and the twins are your brothers."

"None of my family talk to Death Eater scum, and neither will you."

"Since when do you decide who I can and can't be friends with."

"Since you became my girlfriend."

"You know what Ron, we are through. I'm not going to date a control freak like you. Now piss off. I hope you choke on your food."

"You slimy snake! You lost me my girlfriend!" He shouts turning his face and his wand on me. I flinch and scoot back in my seat to get away from him. A moment nearly every wand in the hall is aimed at the ginger pillok.

"Leave him alone Weasley" Draco says between clenched teeth and moving to stand in front of me.

"Or what? What will you do? I am your better! I'm the best friend of the boy who lived."

"Then we're is he?" Pansy Parkinson asked from the other side of the table.

"Training to take out your Master."

"He-hem. What is going on here?"

"Madam Umbridge. Ron came over here and started shouting at Hermione. When she refused to listen to his orders, he turned his wand on Kobaru." Theodore Nott said from a few seats down from where we were.

"Is this true, Mr. Weasley?"

"No I came over here to rescue my girlfriend only to find that she has been brainwashed by that slimy git into thinking that he saved her."

"Well I can tell you now that Mr. Kaen did in fact save Miss. Granger. Plus it seams that a majority of the students in the hall seem to disagree with what you said."

"But-"

"Miss. Granger, are you being threatened?"

"No. I want to sit here."

"Then what is the problem?"

"Ron seems to think that because we were dating he could dictate who I spoke to. Then when I broke up with him, he started to threaten Kobaru."